0.2.0.9.1 has been released.

mwl4

20 hours ago, ScaniaFan2 said:

The whole " run as admin " doesn't solve the problem, it launches single player! Really annoyed 

Sorry for the annoyance honestly it's still Alpha state: I'd be happy to help you as I have ran into the same problem as well trying to launch as admin.... The way I got through this was to delete the ATS MP desktop icon then go into x86 programs and locate your ATS game via steam/steamapps/common/AmericanTruckSimulator. Once located please find the ATS MP installed and at this point you can do one of two things 1.re download the latest ATSMP mod save to desktop unblock apply and then drag the mod file over into ATS via steam/steamapps/common/AmericanTruckSimulator. Once in there it'll ask you if you wanna replace the existing ATSMP you can hit sure (yes) and launch the installer afterwards ...but be warned after I did this I was able to launch ATS and into MP but after quitting the game and restarting the computer I then tried to launch once-agin except this time I got the injection failed and non compatible copy error. ..to overcome this error I had to do option #2 which was to remove the Old version ATSMP (delete) and also the desktop icon after this is done your ATS should now be back to stock. At this point re download the newest version of Mp mod and save to desktop once saved right click un-block then drag that folder over into ATS this time a warning from Microsoft stating that they automatically blocked files for you instead of closing that little error box hit (more info) once clicked it will have a drop down box where you may unblock files (admin) privileges after that's good and set find the MP installer in ATS (looks like a semi wheel) run installer save in steam/steamapps/common/American Truck Simulator. Once saved find the ATSMP desktop icon and run (double click: run as admin if problems arise) if the MP login

I am not going to say that I either like or dislike the whole car thing as it were a change to see just trucks in the game but good to see people having fun however, some were being an annoyance and purposely causing havoc for other players. 

^Please don't hesitate to report in game via (TAB) right mouse-click (select the abuser of privileges and hit report) screen shots of the chaos or video with audio proof without any reasonable doubt will get things under control...to me honestly if kids wanna mess around okay fine but to start cussing out other drivers over CB or using hate speech is just plain wrong and yup you guessed it: kids on the cb talking trash about the way other truckers truck look like (this is over CB) idk IMO its harder to let someone with that mentality slide in game and eventually get away with it ugh rant lol.

Edited by Trucking Australia
Removed Quote

Oh aye kids being kids they are bound to mess about though there are points where they either shouldn't be or where they are just messing about in order to annoy and or piss others off. I wouldn't hesitate to report the ones that do though for some I sit back and have a think on whether they need to be reported or not, might just be me though depending on what they do to cause havoc I'd be more lenient to and let it slide once however if something occurs again then they get their butts reported. Like seeing a bit of fun now and again as a mix of the seriousness with regard to trucking though seeing what was going on yesterday lol some were going well overboard and in a way I felt a little bad for the admins, they're trying to deal with all of these troublesome players and without a doubt there were a lot of frustration when some of those troublesome players just didn't want to know. Passed through Rotterdam on the way to the Euro Port and there were no end of admins and or patrols there all parked up and or waiting at the junction, I'll be honest with you there shouldn't be a need for that but then that area was most troublesome. 
I'd suggest though even if it can't be implemented is to have an auto kick or ban system in place around the Euro Port area for those driving cars, might make things easier on the admins as it'd free some up so they can deal with other matters that may need to be dealt with.  

^Agreed; I don't have ETS2 but your idea for auto kick might be more trouble then it's worth....what if pilot convoys need to get through? (Would they be deemed "use-less" traffic? Or would the convoy just plan around the no car restriction zone(s)? <---these are rhetorical questions ha-ha. BTW I quoted again but switch engines lol.

Nicely done, Just found out Yesterday, Yeah slow. Still I can't play ATS or ETS for another month or more till I get my computer shipped over from ozz. looking forward to drive around in the truck then the car since the car is to small for the roads :P

CAn it be a bike next time? maybe an person lol 

lcuoUWl.gif.2ae879e10f4e499e935acbd4db146289.gif

If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

On 2016-05-02 at 2:32 AM, FatalAttraction said:

So anyone in freeroam in MP is allowed to use the scout cars or...? Also where can I find it?

You can find the cars att all truck dealers. And you are only allowed to use it on #eu2

____________________________________________________________________________________________________    Have I helped you? Click that green arrow!76561198112423429.png

fs_overall.png

http://plays.tv/u/adr29truck

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

why is my Anti virus telling me Malware all of a sudden,pls don't be going the google and microsoft  info theft route guys...,I'm running Nod and Avg,both tell me malware so def something.. I will not be updating this time and will wait till another patch and see if it's sorted

^@HEDLEY I can guarantee you that there is no malware on this patch. It's just that it thinks that there is because it's not a known installer to the software, so it will flag it as malware. I use Norton 360 and Sophos and both of them cleared the mod, so there is nothing wrong with it.

my ESET doesnt respond on it doesnt see anything wrong with it, so maybe you can retry downloading see if it happens again? But I doubt that the MP team will give malware, so far never had issues.

on other note : ETS2 1.23.3 is released, have no clue yet why it is 1.23.3, the MP does work (it started lets stick to that havent looked further than that to be honest) just checking if the ETS2 version 1.23.3 is compatible with current MP version.

Thx in advance and keep up the great work.