0.2.0.9.1 has been released.

mwl4

Totally agree! Its really bad. Welcome to American Car Simulator MP. The worst mod for serious players. You can't use all the mod with out being kicked, And there is no reason to have a pilot car sense there is no oversize loads. Totally useless really. Cars acting like idiots crashing into everything and laughing about it than doing it again. Not watching out for anything just going as fast as they can with no care of anyother player. (Horns) (Horns) (Horns)! One followed me from Fresno to Las Vegas greifing me and my friends the whole way running around us hitting us and more. We just wanted to mind ourselves. I agree with other drivers on the US server. The mod needs to go or they will loose good players and end up with a GTA server. SCS and TMP always did a top of the line job. This mod just not good. If I want to drive with cars I can just go to single player, A. I. are better drivers anyway.

57 minutes ago, ThackerJ1 said:

Cool update but sort of ruins the game IMO. Instead of seeing the dealer parking lot full of trucks, it's now full of cars. People are being stupid, blocking the highways, ramming into everyone and just generally ruining the online experience. I can most definitely see pilot cars being very useful, as well as admins using police cars, but all the people that used to drive trucks, now just drive cars and act stupid. /rant

So....nothing change to before that update.....^^

BTW: Im just asking as i did not see it in the changelog (and just play the mod occassionaly), are the free rocket league accessoires supported by the mod?

7 minutes ago, golddigger721 said:

Totally agree! Its really bad. Welcome to American Car Simulator MP. The worst mod for serious players. You can't use all the mod with out being kicked, And there is no reason to have a pilot car sense there is no oversize loads. Totally useless really. Cars acting like idiots crashing into everything and laughing about it than doing it again. Not watching out for anything just going as fast as they can with no care of anyother player. (Horns) (Horns) (Horns)! One followed me from Fresno to Las Vegas greifing me and my friends the whole way running around us hitting us and more. We just wanted to mind ourselves. I agree with other drivers on the US server. The mod needs to go or they will loose good players and end up with a GTA server. SCS and TMP always did a top of the line job. This mod just not good. If I want to drive with cars I can just go to single player, A. I. are better drivers anyway.

The servers have been adjusted so that no cars can be in all speed limited servers on both games, this allows the pure trucking experience for those who do not like the car update.

• Upvote 2

Are the brakes on the car purposely full ABS? Tried to do a front and rear pilot kept rear ending the rig in front not on purpose I am literarily standing on the brake pedal not brakes kinda scary......if the cars are an issue with real truckers would it be better to just allow us to use strob lights and pilot skins on our rig? Maybe make a rule that the pilot rig must not be towing a trailer front and back pilots must bob-tail.... The cars are a pretty cool feature just wished the brakes didn't fade after third gear lol

Just now, THCKingdom808 said:

Are the brakes on the car purposely full ABS? Tried to do a front and rear pilot kept rear ending the rig in front not on purpose I am literarily standing on the brake pedal not brakes kinda scary......if the cars are an issue with real truckers would it be better to just allow us to use strob lights and pilot skins on our rig? Maybe make a rule that the pilot rig must not be towing a trailer front and back pilots must bob-tail.... The cars are a pretty cool feature just wished the brakes didn't fade after third gear lol

The only way to resolve the braking issue is by staying further behind the truck/car in front. I'm not sure if the braking force will be increased in the future for the cars.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Trucking Australia said:

The only way to resolve the braking issue is by staying further behind the truck/car in front. I'm not sure if the braking force will be increased in the future for the cars.

Agreed feel bad though when there's a bunch of rig behind me holding the horn idk feel like were impeding traffic....

Johnathan please delete old mod ver manually re download awesomeness ATS and extract to a new folder on your desktop once extracted right click properties unblock apply and hit okay drag from your desktop folder to ATS via steam/steamapps/common/American Truck Simulator. Right click again and run as admin run through installation and save it in steam/steamapps/common/American Truck Simulator after install completes go over to the icon on your desktop right click and run as admin if it doesn't work meaning no online logging screen but rather to your player selection screen; select your player and once loaded quit game and run the same desktop icon as admin again sometimes even a restart may be in order hope this helps you and all the rest

iv been on the new update for the passed 30 mins and 10 cars have rammed into me and iv seen loads going the wrong way and having no lights on and a small convoy pulling trailers but the players speeding around in cars isnt a new thing people never did the speed limit anyway apart from me beause i know its a waste of fuel and its a faster way to crash

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ShirBlackspots said:

Ok, I had my fun driving the car from Elko to San Diego (I-80 to I-5) and then back to Elko.  Expensive to operate car... made my co-insurance rate skyrocket to 37%, poor fuel milage (12MPG at 65MPH?), and easy to tip over at over 125MPH.  Back to being a truck driver.

Lol tippy really love the look of those strobes; now I know how a moth feels like getting zapped haha

3 minutes ago, chipmunk179 said:

iv been on the new update for the passed 30 mins and 10 cars have rammed into me and iv seen loads going the wrong way and having no lights on and a small convoy pulling trailers but the players speeding around in cars isnt a new thing people never did the speed limit anyway apart from me beause i know its a waste of fuel and its a faster way to crash

Totally agree with you, we need more Citizens On Patrol. Where do we sign up? Lol the worst is the guys who block the road even when get accident the guy rolled down a hill okay that shouldn't mean let's completely stop on the road zoning out at brother man down the hill lol rant

ets2 not responding on quick travel in garage or when taking a rest

edit

i had to wait few seconds

this used to be instant...idk i havent played this game for few months.

its ok now

Edited by lali