Police & Public Car Update Info

I had not played a long time, but last night I went to do 1-2 long courses, but all these cars (almost) were disoriented as suicide bombers - driving at high speed, overtaking recklessly, suddenly stop, cross, blow with the horn like hell, use low/high beam annoying, playing as if in a hurry for ER... GD ''racers'' !

Do not tell how facing the road and through the fields I saw.  :)  Idiots with car and by truck too, obviously ...

So in this context, thoughts, no matter how nice the presence of cars,  there was no need to add them?

I'm personally most fascinated, but I think the game could not became and in Euro Car Simulator, isn't it ?

Support, Help, Run and Shout with NATURE and ANIMALS KINGDOM!

1.pngwwf.jpg?itok=uISmlZ_l

a bit sad that you can't use police accessories  as a normal player but nice update

Edited by Anuschka

@Betjon There are manual save edits, but doing so may damage your save game, so do so at your own risk.

Always back up your save game before doing a save edit, and also make sure you follow the rules with save editing.

Excessive Save Editing - Kick/Ban *

• Modifying your vehicle excessively to alter the size of the vehicle. Includes bullbars bigger than the vehicle or trucks without a cabin.

Edited by heyhococo
Quoted save editing rule.

24 minutes ago, Divisor said:

The update is nice but you can't use police car is sad. Is there going to atleast some company where you can apply to be police officer or something?

You know that being police is Admin only, why would there be a company that allows it?

signature.png

^

It would be more realistic if other people can be police aswell. Example as in SAMP roleplay servers, you need to apply to the job and if you're lucky you become police and control traffic and arrest rule breakers (by that I mean speeding, "drunk driving" and etc). 

Edited by Freddyk
Removed quote from above.