Police & Public Car Update Info

Can we use a couple of the police accessories if we are doing a convoy and only activate them when theres a crash? Maybe have an application system so you need prior permission in order to use the police accessories. Also please can you make it more clear which servers we are allowed to use the cars on, eu#2 was pretty much full when i was on yeasterday getting my game working. Edit: why cant we use any car in eu#1 what if there is not enough room on eu2 for a convoy fourcing you to eu1 but you still want a pilot car

Edited by SamTDS
eu1

@FernandoCR i hope that doesnt include the pilot car

@jukeboxknox I was more asking the admins about it, anyways the rules said say the servers without speed limiter which im pretty sure is more than just eu2. There is no need to report people in cars on other servers unless they are causing a problem. I have a problem where i want to use the cars but cant go on eu2 due to it being full and cant use the other speed limiter disabled servers as i would get kicked for a high ping.

5 minutes ago, Vakonof said:

Well, is there a download for singlepelayer?

Nope, just need to know how, I've not yet bothered to find the file (too busy)

What you can do is idle till auto kick kicks you and than you can drive the car (apparently)

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

14 hours ago, Darth Wazawai said:

@Luxray

I was on my phone...

EP was once a Collision Zone by accident from a update and was blocked off by Admins till it was fixed, bypass them in any way was Banable, maybe you where not on around that time but it has been less than a year. I cant find any of the topics, and cant be bothered to search for them as i have over a hour worth of video for reports to crawl threw (literally, for 2 hours i've been at it for 3 so far and not halfway...)

I know what you meant, but that still doesn't have anything to do with this. EP isn't blocked off, it's still accessible if you have a truck and a trailer.

28 minutes ago, TruckBro said:

Let's see how much ban worthy material I'll record today. :rolleyes:

Good Luck!

10 minutes ago, SamTDS said:

^ good luck, i recently had sombody going the wrong way around a roundabout but unfortunatly i wasnt recording

Yep I hear ya.

signature.png