Police & Public Car Update Info

On 24/10/2017 at 12:09 AM, DanTheMan61 said:

Ever though of adding vans? I see them in more convoy use than cars in real life (this may be because I live in the UK) and I think it would reduce the amount of trolls in cars speeding at 100+ mph.

It'd be nice, however it's all about finding a good model, and permission to use it etc

hello my name is ilea Euro Truck Simulator 2 game for a very long time and well understood ETS2 game for almost a year and something and I am very excited about it I have almost everything that belongs to Euro Truck Simulator 2 and I am like to be real life what does not seem to be in real life why on the whole with everything I bought from Euro Truck Simulator 2 should work on ETS2 multiplay what I noticed that singal let me use those modes give on multi I do not think I would like to use a lot of people and I have given some money on them and I am a fan of trucking and I also have this game if I was not a fan

wWw.RullPlay.ro

Still people here answering? Lol.

On 21.10.2017 at 3:24 PM, Jhoni30 [BR] said:

The admin is more than just riding with the police car!
It's to participate in forums and always be involved in reading reports and solving problems that can happen!

here is a small proof of what an administrator has to do in the vast majority of the time.

1:47:00

Yeah right, when i would stop at this junction and look around everyone would report me instantly and spam horn.

• 2 weeks later...