Police & Public Car Update Info

12 hours ago, [ATN] driver jamie said:

i beleve that is the pelice are not going to be at that traffic light before bergen  that the pilot car should be traned and  do that job

It's not a normal player's job to control the traffic at Bergen. The administrators (in police cars) is controlling the traffic because of desync traffic lights.

KjhfSmo.jpg

I think its stupid that you can;t put blue LEDs on the front of the vehicle with the Pilot paint job and the yellow lights. It will auto kick you from the server. I didn;t know those were considered Admin's stuff. I think that is ridiculous.

Spoiler

CSPD2.jpg

4 hours ago, sko0923 said:

^

Their ranks are closed.

Edited by Anriandor
Removed unnecessary quotation & Added Spoiler

Allowing everyone to use the police skin on cars will not happen only in game admins have the right to use them and should remain that way. As xDrago said there would be others abusing them. there is already enough abuse with the cars as it is and honestly IMO cars should only be used by admins and verified trusted pilots ranks.

Edited by OfficialSinzGaming
Spelling Correction Made
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Happy Trucking!

Safe Journeys Fellow Drivers

~FATAL~

Was my Post Helpful, Click the "Icon" to show your feedback!

✍ Submit A Report | ⌛File An Appeal |  Obey The Law (Must Read) |  Help Desk Submit Ticket | 

✉ Submit Your Feedback | ✉ Got A Suggestion |  Forum Rules | ⚖ How To Become Admin

TMP Status

status.png

@KrazyMudkip I agree that the 'trusted pilot cars' will never happen but the 'cars should be for admins only' is a bit overkill. All things considered, some people can drive very well in the cars, myself included in that list, you have the right to disagree or agree with my statement. However, most car drivers think they have the right to troll, break and just generally mess with you and your TruckersMP experience. I think if people in cars are court once or twice trolling or driving in a reckless manner then they should have some code written on their profile that gives them a temporary or permanent ban from having the car or its accessories, lots of you will disagree with this statement, but it's not a bad suggestion and could fix the current troll count. Please note what I typed in the last sentence doesn't mean they get a ban from the game, but a line of code telling the server to kick them if they log in to the queue or authenticating screen whilst in a car or with any of its accessories, meaning they are forced to be in trucks for a limited or permanent time making it less troll packed and more of what the game was made to do in 2012. I fully understand the hate for my comment and I will know lots of you will hate me for this statement but as I said, "It's not a bad suggestion!".

Happy Trucking!

- Rhys! :D 

Edited by Beefy32659_YT
Fixed Grammar
  • Like 1

If my comment helped, Please give a Positive Rating above ↗ ↗ ↗

19 hours ago, KrazyMudkip said:

Never have or ever will exist.

I clearly understand that, But to solve all issues with these cars is for TMP to either make them for admin's only or get rid of them completely because they are a HUGE issue in ATS and ETS2 regardless of what the reason my be to keep them in game. Majority of TMP bans are against car drivers because rules can't be followed. I understand that it happens with trucks as well but its a bigger issue with the cars then it is with the trucks. Also with the cars just because a driver is pulling a heavy haul load players in cars bring it on themselves to assist but the odd ends are they ram your trailer when you slow down to make a turn rather your blinker was on or not. Come on its common sense that TMP needs to consider.  I been doing the admin Field for 5+ years on other games to know whats best for the gaming community.

Furthermore when a player is reported using the in game  report the report was denied and no action was taken, isn't there  a DEMO  that allows you guys to go back and review even if the player logs or not?  Also Not every single player that plays ats or ets has a good enough system to get recorded proof just saying.  

Edited by OfficialSinzGaming
Fixes Made

Happy Trucking!

~FATAL~

✍ Submit A Report | ⌛File An Appeal |  Obey The Law (Must Read) |  Help Desk Submit Ticket | 

✉ Submit Your Feedback | ✉ Got A Suggestion |  Forum Rules | ⚖ How To Become Admin

TMP Status

status.png

9 hours ago, OfficialSinzGaming said:

I clearly understand that, But to solve all issues with these cars is for TMP to either make them for admin's only or get rid of them completely because they are a HUGE issue in ATS and ETS2 regardless of what the reason my be to keep them in game. Majority of TMP bans are against car drivers because rules can't be followed. I understand that it happens with trucks as well but its a bigger issue with the cars then it is with the trucks. Also with the cars just because a driver is pulling a heavy haul load players in cars bring it on themselves to assist but the odd ends are they ram your trailer when you slow down to make a turn rather your blinker was on or not. Come on its common sense that TMP needs to consider.  I been doing the admin Field for 5+ years on other games to know whats best for the gaming community.

Furthermore when a player is reported using the in game  report the report was denied and no action was taken, isn't there  a DEMO  that allows you guys to go back and review even if the player logs or not?  Also Not every single player that plays ats or ets has a good enough system to get recorded proof just saying.  

If you don't like the cars then use these servers: EU1 and EU3 (AKA Trial Rules Rules)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1105615.png

MsduciabaA29N7MEu7DlydS4GHo%3D.png

Have a problem with your ban? Make an appeal

^

No one said they where a bad idea the whole problem with the admin's and TMP staff they don't seem to understand the concept instead they sit there and tell us what to do instead of listing to players. like @The Imaginative Lad did by telling me if I don't like the cars to move on to another server when I shouldn't have to or be forced to

They are overpowered and uncontrollable  and on top of that they are bugged allowing to used to haul loads  ya TMP have rules for this but that's not the "POINT" If TMP are not going to worry about fixing them the SMART thing to do is remove or disable till the bug etc are fixed.

Edited by Anriandor
Removed unnecessary quotation.
  • Like 1

Happy Trucking!

~FATAL~

TMP Status

status.png

On 9/8/2017 at 10:50 PM, Beefy32659_YT said:

@KrazyMudkip I agree that the 'trusted pilot cars' will never happen but the 'cars should be for admins only' is a bit overkill. All things considered, some people can drive very well in the cars, myself included in that list, you have the right to disagree or agree with my statement. However, most car drivers think they have the right to troll, break and just generally mess with you and your TruckersMP experience. I think if people in cars are court once or twice trolling or driving in a reckless manner then they should have some code written on their profile that gives them a temporary or permanent ban from having the car or its accessories, lots of you will disagree with this statement, but it's not a bad suggestion and could fix the current troll count. Please note what I typed in the last sentence doesn't mean they get a ban from the game, but a line of code telling the server to kick them if they log in to the queue or authenticating screen whilst in a car or with any of its accessories, meaning they are forced to be in trucks for a limited or permanent time making it less troll packed and more of what the game was made to do in 2012. I fully understand the hate for my comment and I will know lots of you will hate me for this statement but as I said, "It's not a bad suggestion!".

Happy Trucking!

- Rhys! :D 

Just make the car heavier in the next update then the trolling part and the "most people not driving well " could be less hassling to deal with or solved respectively  

• 2 weeks later...