Police & Public Car Update Info

On 2/5/2016 at 1:08 AM, colin90 said:

I'm on the same boat, i'd like to work way up to admin

Thing is, that "role" is gain with effort not asking for it i think, let me explain, when u are candidate for a job sometimes the effort that u made before gives u the chance to get that not only asking and saying i think.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/1/2016 at 6:44 PM, Clarkinator said:

truckersmp-logo.png

Hello!

So as you may be aware, the latest update that's soon to come out includes a car for everyone that they can buy from any truck dealership. You can get it in a number of colours and even a Pilot paintjob for regular use however, these cool new additions to the game don't come without some restrictions as new rules have also been added because of this.

New Rules:

EDIT: Players may be able to see the Police paintjob and addons for their vehicles however driving them with these paintjobs as a regular player results in an immediate and automatic kick from the server.

Now, enjoy the trailer that our amazing Media team made below.

Well, the part about banning cars and trailers I get but don't you think if friends want to tag along they can. Maybe if they don't have the pilot lights on then the can tag along.

If you can change car masse on ETSMP that can be perfect cause actualy car have égal masse of truck and rammers love that.

One car can turn a truck on 100% damage in one hit or upside down truck easy. 

On ATSMP rammer on car is rare cause when he hit your big truck like W900 long chassis you don't have big damage.

PS: i know, my english is damn bad, sorry for that

On 6/9/2017 at 3:21 AM, [GlobEx] Dexlysic said:

I have far more problems with truckers than I have ever had with players in a pilot car.  I think the pilot car is necessary, especially with the upcoming ATS Heavy pack coming into play. 

i agree completly, the pilot car is a great help with the dlc

cCrVyYN.png

• 1 month later...

^At the moment, you cannot solve the suspension, or the issue of power, turning, etc. However you can solve the braking issue by turning up braking intensity in the game's settings. Lastly, be warned, that having a high braking intensity will reduce your control during braking. Similar  to if you apply a parking brake while going 200km/h, then try to turn (your truck will spin out of control).

909352999_role_RetiredTeamMember.png.778

1753152791_role_ReportModerator.png.19771713344466_role_GameModerator.png.6d5d141071312553_role_GameModeratorLeader.png.927432954_role_HumanResources.png.9c8e45

^

Basically you just need to raise the braking sensitivity by a notch or two to have good braking on it. Just try not to raise it to the max though as your braking is more slamming on the brakes less braking slowly. 

Edited by Anriandor
Removed unnecessary quotation.

• 2 weeks later...