Police & Public Car Update Info

The new incoming modes are designed on skoda! 

bmw-x6-mod-ets2-7.jpg

With this mode coming together, the car modes will not end with the number increasing as the way goes. 

On 22/04/2017 at 3:46 AM, Meto said:

bmw-x6-mod-ets2-7.jpg

With this mode coming together, the car modes will not end with the number increasing as the way goes. 

What you have there is a mod for a car, not created by TruckersMP. Therefore, it will not be added to TMP, please keep this in mind and I don't see the Skoda getting a fresh new look anytime soon seeing how long it took to make it in the first place.

1 hour ago, Trucking Australia said:

Orada ne var TruckersMP tarafından değil, bir araba modu. Bu nedenle, TMP'ye eklenmeyecek, lütfen bunu aklınızda bulundurun ve Skoda'nın yakında yeni bir görünüm elde etmesini, yakın zamanda başa çıkmanın ne kadar uzun sürdüğünü görmüyorum.

I do not understand what you're saying ? Once this is the skoda mode, the car modes are up and the sounds and the engine sounds are the same on the skoda!

On 4/21/2017 at 7:16 PM, Meto said:

bmw-x6-mod-ets2-7.jpg

1. What is this?

2. Is it official or just some stupid mod?

3. "mode"? The heck?

On 4/21/2017 at 7:16 PM, Meto said:

bmw-x6-mod-ets2-7.jpg

Is this guy trying to advertise his mod for singleplayer, which is incompatible with multiplayer and is quite useless being posted here? Or am I blind?

10 hours ago, Trucking Australia said:

What you have there is a mod for a car, not created by TruckersMP. Therefore, it will not be added to TMP, please keep this in mind and I don't see the Skoda getting a fresh new look anytime soon seeing how long it took to make it in the first place.

To be honest, it'll draw more beamer drivers >_>

On 4/23/2017 at 10:20 PM, Instulent said:

And we all know what Beamer drivers are like ;)

I'm a Bimmer driver in real life. But even in the game I drive as safe as possible. Always indicating, slowing down before turns, always keeping a safe distance from the truck ahead and always keeping one eye on the GPS, looking for others players, so I can react as fast as possible. Of course, I will go 160+km/h in the game if the road is clear and straight. I have driven in multiplayer 450k+ km, and the only accidents that happened to me was someone overtaking other trucks and hitting me, someone overtaking me and ramming me, and someone spawning right in front of me. Like 3 days ago, someone typed in the chat " *my ID* reported", I asked "Why?", he replied "for being a good driver :D, we need more drivers like you" my reply was "Damn, you scared the s***t out of me :D". And I play this game with an 8 years old $2 keyboard.

As I always say, to be a good driver in real life and even in a game all you need is PATIENCE and SITUATIONAL AWARENESS!

Patience and Situational Awareness , I couldn't agree more . I am semi-retired  Professional Class 5 driver . I joined TMP  in April 2016 shortly after the launch of ATS , Driven 274,448 mls and got to level 60 , burned the roads out to 99.99% . Then I went over to ETS , Have driven 418,912km and reached level 94 last night . I`ve been hit , rammed , inpaled  in a concrete wall , chased but still alive . Driving is my life , and I drive in the game the same way as I do out of game , I respect other driver  , give way , don`t go through red lights  , will only travel  not more then 10k over speed limit on the open highway and stick to limit in the cities . I only use my flashing lights while towing a low loader or hazards goods , The biggest problems I have seen in game is speed , and overtaking , overtaking would be the worse , driver cutting back in to soon and not waiting for the signal from the other driver , or overtaking I stupid places and into on coming traffic . The game a blast and I enjoy every hour of it [ most days 12 ours plus] , I enjoy playing with other truckers , well , 99% of them . So happy trucking you all and if you see me , please say hello in the nice way , not by ramming me .

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dani15 said:

New rules exist preventing some idiots. That`s why the rules are so important. So i do not underestand people who simply do not want to recognize the rules :/

Unfortunately rules are made to be broken , being able to disable traffic offences is wrong  , this only incourages  the rule breaker .There should be more red light cameras , speed cameras , wrong way cameras . This is only my apinion . I got 4 fines just the other day , 2 for speeding at a toll gate , 1 at a tunnel , and the other for going the wrong way at a fuel stop . In real life , one more fine , I would have lost my licence plus a fine .

On 23.04.2017 at 10:16 PM, icebatgaming47 said:

1. Bu nedir?

2. Resmi midir yoksa aptalca bir mod mu?

3. "mod" mu? Kahrolası?

Bu adam çok oyunculu oyuncuyla uyuşmayan tek oynayan oyuncu için modunu tanıtmaya çalışıyor mu ve burada yayınlanmaya gerek yok mu? Yoksa kör mü?

Dürüst olmak gerekirse, daha fazla viraj sürücüsü çizeceğim> _>

I said that the skoda mode made by the MP team is based on the arrival and the new arriving car modes according to the skoda

1. Designed after skoda mod