Police & Public Car Update Info

48 minutes ago, Meto said:

You can write your suggestions and opinions here  https://support.truckersmp.com/ 

That is not true. The Support section is there if you have problems. Not to suggest things.

Instead, you can write your opinions and suggestions right here: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/8-suggestions/

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

3 hours ago, darkshadow914 said:

Hmm, I never knew there was a suggestions category via the support ticket. 

I don't think the support system is designed for suggestions. I think the best place for suggestions is on the forum. The suggestion via support tickets may be for the support system itself eg how to improve it. But any other suggestions that aren't for the Support system, probably best on the forum. 

• Upvote 1

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Yes I agree with that.
Unfortunately that is not possible, I've already asked but can not.
What is possible: Make a video and make a Report the Player.
That's the only thing that can.

*By 3 Bans in 1 year = 1 mount Ban.
*By 4 Bans in 1 Year = 3 mount Ban
*By 5 Bans in 1 Year = Permanenty Ban.

*If I remember correctly

13 hours ago, Attach said:

I don't think the support system is designed for suggestions. I think the best place for suggestions is on the forum. The suggestion via support tickets may be for the support system itself eg how to improve it. But any other suggestions that aren't for the Support system, probably best on the forum. 

Oh yeah I was aware that the forum is the best place for suggestions. I just never knew there was a suggestions on the support ticket, that is all. 

• Upvote 1

Do not forget that the multiplayer mode is based on the game and only the SCS can make changes and subsequent cars. The mp overlay itself can not interfere with the game and change it. ;)

see cars are nice but i see alot of people abusing the feature on ATS  driving fast and all over the road, wrong side of road,

@Agent Inferno there are many more cars which are worth to be added it starts with Audi, continues with Merc and ends with BMW.

But, unfortunately, the TruckersMP team decided to create a Skoda which has taken a lot of time. However, 3rd party mods will not be added and it is unlikely that they will add any cars in the future.

By the way, a little explanation why they have decided to add the Skoda - the ETS2 base game already has a company with the name "Scout" and thus it was quite suitable to add this brand since it was literally already in the game.

Spoiler

SCOUT-TRAILER-1.22.X-Mod.jpg

99794697.jpg

Edited by Anriandor
added spoiler

On 4/13/2017 at 0:13 AM, DiegoLBC1 said:

i just asked, i thought they changed their minds! :) it will be a very realistic game than! 

I don`t think you are on your own with this problem , I nearly ramed someone yesterday , he stopped in front of me with truck high reving , then he disappeared . A few minutes later the same thing happened to me , I reloaded and after 5 minutes it crashed again , 3 more times so I drove offline for 10 minutes to a safe place and reloaded before trying again' .

I love the scout cars, at first, I thought they were pointless but I used them yesterday just to cruise around. They are quite fast and are useful in a convoy to guide the convoy and then catch back up. 

I only have one problem with them and that is that the braking is absolutely terrible. A number of times that an accident has happened in front of me and I have gone flying into them as the brakes are so bad.I know it's probably to try and balance them out but please the brakes need to be slightly adjusted to make them a little bit more responsive. Apart from that I actually quite enjoy using them to go for a cruise back to the city.

• Upvote 1