Police & Public Car Update Info

10 hours ago, yargisiz__infaz said:

I dont know why cars are allowed but not any Busses. The bus locations in the game are ready. And we dont have to wait for an official SCS bus. There are enough BUs mods, that work very good in the game. It would make the game much more interesting  I think !

TruckersMP made the car, so it is in the game because it is not a mod.

Buses will not be added because we do not add 3rd party mods to TruckersMP. 

• Upvote 1

If at all possible I'd like to see the police siren get a bit louder. I couldn't even hear an admin coming up behind me in my Skoda until I popped my head out the window.

9 hours ago, yargisiz__infaz said:

Well ok, but Scripting a new bus would be very easy with this big community.

Its not just about scripting it. Full models and designs need to be made. 

It it took over 9 months for the car to be fully made with no bugs. A bus would take forever and not worth to time when there are more important things to work on.

40 minutes ago, Trucking Australia said:

Its not just about scripting it. Full models and designs need to be made. 

It it took over 9 months for the car to be fully made with no bugs. A bus would take forever and not worth to time when there are more important things to work on.

I think the brazilian community EAA would like to see their mod in multiplayer maybe you should speak with them if you have the intention to add something like that. To me your excuses sound like you are not interested in working with other communities.

55 minutes ago, Valroy_CL said:

I think the brazilian community EAA would like to see their mod in multiplayer maybe you should speak with them if you have the intention to add something like that. To me your excuses sound like you are not interested in working with other communities.

We don't add mods. We make the mods for this mod.

3rd party mods do not get added and never will be added because of the legalities and the pain it is to get everything for the mod.

We can't just simply add a mod in because the community wants it, there is tonnes of paperwork and legal stuff that has to be dealt with even before we can introduce it. Then there is the issue of if the servers will be able to cope depending on the mod and so on.

Its not just as simple as putting the mod into the game.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Trucking Australia said:

We don't add mods. We make the mods for this mod.

3rd party mods do not get added and never will be added because of the legalities and the pain it is to get everything for the mod.

We can't just simply add a mod in because the community wants it, there is tonnes of paperwork and legal stuff that has to be dealt with even before we can introduce it. Then there is the issue of if the servers will be able to cope depending on the mod and so on.

Its not just as simple as putting the mod into the game.

Well that's a more clarifying explanation, thx.

thx for this update

On 29/03/2017 at 1:04 PM, yargisiz__infaz said:

Je ne sais pas pourquoi les voitures sont autorisées mais pas de bus. Les emplacements de bus dans le jeu sont prêts. Et nous ne disposons pas d'attendre un bus officiel SCS. Il y a assez de mods de bus, qui fonctionnent très bien dans le jeu. Il ferait le jeu beaucoup plus intéressant que je pense!

yes why not!:)

On 31.3.2017 at 8:27 PM, hamitcankilic said:

[...]cops were standing next to the accidents and checking traffic[...]

This would be a great idea to add more realism to the game but sadly, those "cops" are first of all admins who have to do their job by claiming reports and similar things. It'd take way too much time if they parked near every accident.

However, cool idea :)

2 minutes ago, Anriandor said:

This would be a great idea to add more realism to the game but sadly, those "cops" are first of all admins who have to do their job by claiming reports and similar things. It'd take way too much time if they parked near every accident.

However, cool idea :)

Thank you for your support. :) 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sandro# said:

Sanırım arabalar çok fazla, çünkü 

Çoğu insan kamyon simülasyonundan çok eğlenmek için kullanıyor.

+ Her kategori için çok oyunculu bir eski kamyon ekleyebileceğinizi dilerdim

You can write your suggestions and opinions here  https://support.truckersmp.com/