Police & Public Car Update Info

2 hours ago, Mirrland said:

^ This is Euro Truck Simulator, cars are not the main priority for development. 

Sure, this is a Truck Simulator, but as long the Cars will not using for Trolling, they are a welcome variety on the Road and making the Game a bit more Realistic. The Game is a Truck Simulator and a Logisitic Simulator, instead a of new Car, add a Transporter like  a Mercedes Sprinter with a small Trailer. :)

Unless you have a car already made and MP suitable, it won't be happening.

TruckersMP made the car, it took them over 9 months to make it and lots of effort went into it. So to just whip up another car isn't really possible.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎05‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 8:33 PM, Danfrewer98 said:

Some people need to learn how to drive these cars..

Far too many people don't read the rules Its not the cars themselves that are the issue, its the people, like in your screenshot, who don't read the rules, and then get banned for it.

But I agree, some people need to learn how to drive, and read the rules.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

I found out why cars have bad brakes, it's because of the torque and the car weight so the car is really fast but really light so the brakes aren't as effective, it's like you lose control easily, basically realism. And like @Attached stated some people can't exactly drive or to me it's like they can't handly the car and can't drive it properly.

cmgeow.pngbanner