Police & Public Car Update Info

@scarface0359 Even though some people use Pilot style and roleplay police anyways :(

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

@1nYX Some of players would to play become police... But it's impossible if all players would like to play in police...

Pilot Car is already a big update for community and really utile for convoys..

But some of time some of player abuse of this..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un passé lourd, une longue histoire, un vécu toujours existant avec la tête haute de nos jours.

Avoir une vie comme un développeur, et ne vivre que de sa passion pour rendre heureux les autres, n'est qu'une activité banale pour n'importe qui.

Si l'on veut écouter les autres, dans nos rêves, nos envies, on peut toujours avoir de l'aide, mais il ne faut jamais écouter les mauvaises langues de bois.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this probhited on rules? I got couple shadowplay's for players doing this but dont know if its not allowed so havent make report yet.

@zige

Impersonating Administration

• It is forbidden to impersonate administration or act as law enforcement such as police. This includes tags, username, paintjobs, lights, etc that would indicate you are behaving as an administrator.

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

@1nYX Some of players would to play become police... But it's impossible if all players would like to play in police...

Pilot Car is already a big update for community and really utile for convoys..

But some of time some of player abuse of this..

Your tag didn't come through but yes. I know it's quite an important thing to have Pilots for Convoys, especially with modded weights up to 125t

But as I said, some uses them for bad purposes and I am not saying all does that :) I love following a Pilot car that I have agreed with guiding and such :)

@Benjamin88

+FaceTrackNoIR+

5 hours ago, [SWL] Jamie [Driver] said:

Who are allowed to be the police? You should be able to apply for police!

Admins are the only people allowed to use the police paint jobs and police lights, everyone else can use the pilot jobs which are the orange beacons and the pilot paint jobs

I am an ex-community manager and Game Moderator. All ban request via pm will be ignored and must be sent through the proper channels.

• 2 weeks later...

A bit surprised to see comments on the previous page about whether cars are allowed at Europort or not :o That rule was gotten rid of ages ago :P You are allowed to go to Europort in the cars - as long as your going to the port. You are not allowed to just do a loop and head right back as thats useless traffic and is bannable (you can't do that in trucks either) 

• Upvote 1

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

Hello, I have not understood a thing that is his:
"Players May be ble to see the Police paintjob and addons for Their vehicles HOWEVER driving with em paintjobs thesis as a regular player results in an immediate and automatic kick from the server."
Its means that normal players can follow the police car large shipments?
Just to know
thank you,