Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Police & Public Car Update Info

All paint jobs are supported so far. So I don't quite see what you are looking for @ForzaFan235

Apologies, I forgot about the Austrian and Swiss paint jobs. I will take it that this is what you are referring too? If so they should be supported with the next update

• Upvote 1

I assume he is maybe talking about the new company paint schemes, that match the company icon you choose when setting up a profile, that scs announced yesterday. Or being able to apply paint dlc's to the car itself. I'm not sure as I don't drive the car, it's a truck driving game.

Edited by Kazzoom12

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, josh1525 said:

Will they add daytime running lights to the car? 

You should search in that search bar on the top right or suggest it in the suggestion area!

On 23 August 2016 at 10:04 AM, Trucking Australia said:

All paint jobs are supported so far. So I don't quite see what you are looking for @ForzaFan235

Apologies, I forgot about the Austrian and Swiss paint jobs. I will take it that this is what you are referring too? If so they should be supported with the next update

I used to have a paint job on my pilot car (not pilot skin) however that wasn't allowed in a new update came out about 2 months ago and it wasn't allowed to be used.

P.S I used the vision paint job for my car when it was allowed - when I was in Cooper's Freight VTC :)

Edited by MattTrucker1

We don't have much time to drive around as our primary job is to catch trolls and rulebreakers. This can be achieved the best in free cam modus. You might find an admin in a police car now or then in Rotterdam - Europoort.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

1 hour ago, scarface0359 said:

We don't have much time to drive around as our primary job is to catch trolls and rulebreakers. This can be achieved the best in free cam modus. You might find an admin in a police car now or then in Rotterdam - Europoort.

So admins does have an police car parked somewhere at Rotterdam or Europoort, but you're aren't driving because you're in free cam?

KjhfSmo.jpg

2 minutes ago, SingingTurnip said:

Anyone can use free cam it's just that admins can see further with theirs than we can.

I know. I'm using free cam my self sometimes, but that they can see further, I didn't know.

But you need to have a vehicles parked somewhere to go in free cam, so I wonder, if it's therefore scarface said that you're able to find an police car in Rotterdam or Europoort, because they're parked somewhere, while they're in free cam. Because, then I need to go explore, to find a police car xD I would really like to see one xD

KjhfSmo.jpg

If we go in free cam, our vehicles will disappear if we go further then a given distance. So sometimes you can be lucky to spot one.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

5 hours ago, MikaL said:

I know. I'm using free cam my self sometimes, but that they can see further, I didn't know.

But you need to have a vehicles parked somewhere to go in free cam, so I wonder, if it's therefore scarface said that you're able to find an police car in Rotterdam or Europoort, because they're parked somewhere, while they're in free cam. Because, then I need to go explore, to find a police car xD I would really like to see one xD

In case you never get to see one, here's a trailer.

signature.png

typical mod,

i wouldn't like to encounter you on the road lol

Is the cars allowed at Europort or not? Here it says that its now allowed to drive car at Europort. But in-game rules thread there isnt any mentions at first post but there is post below where it says its not allowed. So whats the situation ATM? It would be nice if its mentioned CLEARLY at OP and also on truckersmp.com rules ( https://truckersmp.com/en_US/rules ). I dont drive with a car but i see that people on game says they didnt know it and it dont say anything on rules. Some admins says its not allowed and some says its allowed.