Police & Public Car Update Info

^ you can use the forums or the Support option, we're always available to help you either way, we have the ticket system in place as we may need to discus personal information with members where we cannot do that on an open forum, 

• Upvote 1

76561198046634853.png

DarkStar.

TruckersMP Game Moderator 
(Welsh • English • German)
www.TruckersMP.com

I have a BIG solution to the "car" problems. GET RID OF THEM, it takes the fun out of Multiplayer with too many idiots breaking the rules like speeding and pulling trailers (Why can't you just remove the "5th Wheel" from the cars). I personally think (and so do the rest of my drivers) that adding the cars was a huge mistake, I feel as if I am playing Rocket League instead of ATS/ETS2. And the funny part is, Admin does nothing to ban these morons, even after I try multiple times to report certain people. But as usual, my complaints don't mean anything to anybody, so I'll guess my opinion and suggestion will go unnoticed.

The cars are just a pain in the ass, and only about 20% of the people driving them obey the rules, the remaining 80% drive like idiots.

On 7.06.2016 at 8:59 PM, jan_056 said:

How long is the ban when you use the police skin?

If you would obey the rules, you wouldn't have to ask that question now would you. These cars are more trouble than their worth whether it a personal, pilot, or police skin, 80% of car users are idiots that just want to drive around and cause trouble.

Edited by Freddyk
Merged two following posts.

WWASigAug20112.jpg

I don't feel bad about the cars. They were a lot worse when they were first released. And for those complaining, just two thoughts: Idiots will be idiots, be it in cars or in trucks. And if you hate cars so much, try EU#1 servers, no cars there. I used to play in EU#1 only, and switched to EU#2 because I like to see cars in the game. Sure, I've been hit by several cars (reported with video and got most of them banned), but I've been hit by several trucks too (same as with cars, reported and)... Should we remove the trucks from the game because in EU#2 most people drive them overspeeding and many people even recklessly?

• Upvote 1

@DJTom Adding further information on your 2nd question; you can either wait until you're disconnected from the servers (AFK kicked, disconnect your network etc.) to drive the car alone, or you can download this Steam Workshop mod which adds the car to single player: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=679170273&searchtext=skoda. You can also use the Police accessories offline, but not online.

• Upvote 1

^that rule have been there for a very long time ( the name that is)

Username/Tag - Kick / Ban

Having inappropriate usernames/tags including those with insults, any with no text, any with swearing in them, names matching administration, law enforcement organizations, any current living or deceased political leader or anything similar. This also includes tags that would indicate that you are a "Forum Mod", "TS3 Admin" or similar.

Impersonating Administration - Ban

It is forbidden to impersonate administration or act as law enforcement such as police. This includes tags, username, paintjobs, lights, etc that would indicate you are behaving as an administrator.

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

In one way i love the new cars, but in other way i hate them, every single time i am driving with my truck a car is ramming me. He is driving away and i am sitting on the street with 90% damage and my trailer has 80% damage i hate this...It would be nicer if the Developers would rework this mod/car, that they dont make so much damage to Truck and Trailer.

• 2 weeks later...