Police & Public Car Update Info

On 5/24/2016 at 5:37 AM, Trucking Australia said:

@Andy55411 Please try to re frame from telling the IGA's on what to crack down on. Please maybe read this post to try and understand who the IGA's are and why you should be grateful for every ban they give out. The IGA's do try to ping as many people as possible but this quite often isn't possible to get every, that why there is the report system set up on the website, so that the whole community is now watching the servers 24/7. Even though the ban isn't instant, it will still occur and that's the main thing.

I didn't mean how it sounded, I didn't mean for it to come off as being bossy or whatever you'd call it lol. I just didn't know if they knew how bad it really is.

----

I'll catch ya on the flip side

^

I figured as such but I thought to say something about it anyway. I must say truckersmp do maintain a game better to the point you can see that they are trying to maintain, I've seen bans happen and I must say that's a nice thing to see :).

anyway, I know you guys are doing your best so don't think that I think otherwise ;)

Edited by SprinterFS
Removed quote from above.

----

I'll catch ya on the flip side

On 26/05/2016 at 6:02 AM, Bluscream said:

Oh okay, im just searching for a way to add a working siren to it. Playing a siren tone from VLC while playing the game is not really what i want ._.

The police siren only works for Admins online in-game once the button is pressed. It won't work offline, I've tried during testing. :P

Thanks @God for clearing it up. Do you see any chance that the police Skoda gets released on the workshop from the original author (I think it was Vodka) or the actual maintainer for single player use with workng sirens? Or can someone give me a tutorial how to change the horn of the Skoda to a siren?

76561198022446661.png Please support my suggestion for easy and safe mod support in ETS2MP:

Thanks for your help anyway, God. I managed to change to horn sound to a german police siren by:

1. Getting the mod from the Steam workshop.
  2. Replacing the klakson_int.ogg file in the "\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\227300\679170273\universal\sound\truck\skoda\int" directory by this file.
  3. Replacing the klakson_ext.ogg file in the "\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\227300\679170273\universal\sound\truck\skoda\ext" directory by this file.

Now i have a german police siren while pressing [H]. The last thing i have to accomplish is making the horn toggable, so i dont have to keep the key pressed. I'll probably use AutoHotkey or something similar for that.

76561198022446661.png Please support my suggestion for easy and safe mod support in ETS2MP:

• 2 weeks later...

^ Isn't the forum the better alternative to a ticket system? Cause it's somehow a public FAQ? If i understood it right the ticket system is only for support including sensitive information.