Police & Public Car Update Info

On 20.5.2016 at 8:55 AM, michaelvz2- said:

Hi,

can i only use police paint in freeroam server or pilot.

Greeting michael

You can't only Admins can use police cars

On 21.5.2016 at 0:47 PM, SingingTurnip said:

^

This isn't SAMP or LSPDFR though, it's TruckersMP. We don't have the ability to exit our vehicles either - would you like that too lol?

Lmao. I'm talking about examples so try to start reading posts. It's simulator and simulator means simulating something that is real. Btw I'm not going to answer your further posts so don't waste your time Turnip :).

On 20.5.2016 at 9:11 AM, HumaneWolf said:

@michaelvz2-

Hi,

You can only use the car in the freeroam servers. In those servers, you can use the pilot paint job for it. You can not use the police paint job at all.

Who server can i use police car?

hate to correct you @FirestarteR93, but the answer to @TorMedHammeren1 question is none, atleast til he in the future might become an admin, then he can drive the police car :P 

• Upvote 1

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

17 hours ago, Divisor said:

Lmao. I'm talking about examples so try to start reading posts. It's simulator and simulator means simulating something that is real. Btw I'm not going to answer your further posts so don't waste your time Turnip :).

I was giving examples also.

Furthermore cars are on the streets throughout the world and that is why the admins/mod devs have decided to bring them into the game for us to enjoy. Granted, not everyone likes the cars and feel they shouldn't be in the game but unfortunately traffic is something that we all have to deal with and if it is a way for us to add some kind of variety in our multiplayer experience then I am all for it.

If you do not like the cars in the multiplayer then use EU1 where the only cars allowed are Admin.

signature.png

Finally something I really really like. More variety and some kind of roleplaying and I please less maniacs in the mp game.

I'd really love to support the policing part, I gotta report tons of people every time I play this game, which blows as regular player, however unfortunately I am not an admin.

Keep up the good work!

Admins need to crack down on the cars pulling trailers, I can see a few people using cars to pull trailers a week. I've even gotten some on my live streams. I'm sure admins are aware of this but I just thought to point this out anyway. I try to report every single one when I can. I just had an idea, when ever I'm driving my pilot car I'll make sure I'm live streaming then upload parts where people are breaking the rules, not acting like law enforcement of course, just something to help truckersmp and to get the rule breakers out there :P.

----

I'll catch ya on the flip side

@Andy55411 Please try to re frame from telling the IGA's on what to crack down on. Please maybe read this post to try and understand who the IGA's are and why you should be grateful for every ban they give out. The IGA's do try to ping as many people as possible but this quite often isn't possible to get every, that why there is the report system set up on the website, so that the whole community is now watching the servers 24/7. Even though the ban isn't instant, it will still occur and that's the main thing.

After playing a while, there are dozens of kiddies playing pseudo cops and trying to pit, such as break down other truckers. Then I've seen a lot of them just simply messing around, causing crashes, pretending to be an iGA and just being the worst. That said, I really wish cars should be restricted. And even at least, users who want to use the pilot car design (for convoys or events, whatever), should file in a letter for a permission. The cars simply, it is just a mess. Even some dorks did a pursuit, being reckless to other truckers, ruining their gameplay experience. I hope changes will be made. Noticed admins were overwhelmed with reports.

The cars can be purchased from the Scania dealer (that's where I bought mine)

You can have as many cars as you like

They can be driven around like a truck but try to use the pilot skin only for convoys.

It would be nice if someone could give more Information about the mod in the first post.

What i discovered myself:

• You can buy the car for 50.000€ at any dealer.
  • You can toggle the headlights with [O].

What i'm still trying to figure out:

• How to enable the siren.

76561198022446661.png Please support my suggestion for easy and safe mod support in ETS2MP: