Police & Public Car Update Info

At the risk of being yelled at, there are way too many cars on the road already. The pilot cars are supposed to be used for convoys only. Why is everyone using it solo? I can maybe understand if no more than 2 people are trying to 'get to' their convoy, but I passed like 9 of them.

2 minutes ago, MrMajor said:

The pilot cars are supposed to be used for convoys only. 

No where does it state that.

The only rules regarding pilot cars are as follows:

Car Abuse of Pilot Paintjob - Kick/Ban *

• Acting as administration, or otherwise abusing the Pilot paintjob. Please note: We prefer only 2 Pilot cars per convoy depending on size.

signature.png

15 hours ago, Young-Gamer said:

Great addition to the game, loving the *ahem* Skoda's. But what's with the rain, is this from a previous update of which I missed the announcements? Does it rain for everybody in the same location?

Rain is not synchronised, the update to the rain I believe was fixing a visual glitch that caused the rain to look badly than it does on Single Player.

Police car/parts are only available for in-game administrators and higher ranks.

It is very unlikely it will ever be made available for regular players.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

40 minutes ago, CONTER_911 said:

It is possible for the money to open the police and flashing lights ?, a very long time dream to ride in the role of the "Russian traffic police" "ДПС". Please reply in PM admins.

I doubt it would happen as the admins NEED to be seen as having more authority over us minions :) 

signature.png

verry bad thing, its an truck simulator that i bought and soon it be like gta game, instead of cars there should be more other combination trucks, which a lot of players has been asking for for such a long time, sorry guys but if would have wanted gta game then i would have buyed it , but i hate that game so i buyed truck sim 2 and now we wil get a lot of kids in server with cars messing around ramming etc , 

On 5/7/2016 at 4:35 PM, SingingTurnip said:

No where does it state that.

The only rules regarding pilot cars are as follows:

Car Abuse of Pilot Paintjob - Kick/Ban *

• Acting as administration, or otherwise abusing the Pilot paintjob. Please note: We prefer only 2 Pilot cars per convoy depending on size.

pilotcarrules.JPG