Police & Public Car Update Info

The cars are brilliant :D and not all of them are bad drivers/racers/crashing etc, I've just been in EU2 driving from Dortmund to Felixstowe driving my car and I saw plenty of trucks and a good few cars and the only bad driver I saw was a truck crash into another one. I was in EU2 yesterday for a good while as well in both my car and truck and saw loads of cars driving normally not causing any problems. The first day I drove the car I crashed quite a lot but now I've gotten the hang of it and haven't crashed it (except in the ditch once yesterday but thats because I looked away for a sec) There will always be those who mess/race/crash/block/troll etc whether they are driving a car or a truck and you are more than likely to encounter them in busy areas.

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

21 hours ago, devilish_hero said:

And this is the reason , the multi player has gone from 4k ppl on both server to 400 on both , cant you see , the game is called American Truck Sim for a reason , but thats cool at least ppl know where TruckersMp priority's Lie , Amusing the Kids And killing the Truckers 

Why is ppl so sensitive these days? Ats is almost empty from like the 2nd week of its launch, you barely cross anyone in there, idont see why are you so upset for a few cars.

And in about 2 days playing i didnt find any car trolling.

If you see a player trolling you can 1. report

2. Try to avoid them (slow down, or teleport to city) simple as that.

Hope you have a good day.

i love driving the car. if you drive it properly its nice and smooth of the road. automatic transmission as also surprisingly smooth. i drive normal with it however i dont drive faster than 100mph, yes the brakes arent the best though from one driver to all other drivers, adjust your brake intensity to maximum and the brakes work fine. i have already unlocked every city in the map so I just use the car to unlock the rest of the roads and buy whatever garages I don't own