Police & Public Car Update Info

Pathetic ... Totaly Pathetic , now you have cars screeching round everywhere , wrong side of the motorway , doing 3 times the speed limit and crashing into Trucks , ( which has just happened to me ) this has gone from a good multi player mod to a pathetic kids game for boy racers , and to top it all off no Admin anywhere to be seen 

39 minutes ago, devilish_hero said:

Pathetic ... Totaly Pathetic , now you have cars screeching round everywhere , wrong side of the motorway , doing 3 times the speed limit and crashing into Trucks , ( which has just happened to me ) this has gone from a good multi player mod to a pathetic kids game for boy racers , and to top it all off no Admin anywhere to be seen 

Then you must report them and if you have a stream going then make a highlight to link as proof or export to youtube.

I too have just witnessed a car being out of control on someones stream and heading right into their truck causing 54% damage.

There is plenty of ways to record gameplay these days from HDPVR, stream software like OBS and even Raptr has something called Gaming Evolved.

signature.png

5 minutes ago, DirtyQTipz2 said:

Plays.tv is also a good resource.  It will record your entire session automatically and you can create bookmarks throughout.

I knew there was another but couldn't remember it :D

2 minutes ago, iRacer_Bataller said:

Truckers Hello world, there is no way to run my game, I get error: (can not validate game version would you like to try again.?). and tested from uninstall completely, reinstall, run as administrator .... i no way that you run, someone else with this problem? thanks friends.

Please submit a ticket here: http://truckersmp.com/support/

signature.png

1 hour ago, Vakonof said:

Erm, no. Its simple. If you don't want cars: EU1 if you do want them then use EU2. I don't see why it is such a pain to change servers... 

And this is the reason , the multi player has gone from 4k ppl on both server to 400 on both , cant you see , the game is called American Truck Sim for a reason , but thats cool at least ppl know where TruckersMp priority's Lie , Amusing the Kids And killing the Truckers 

Edited by devilish_hero
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, michaelvz2- said:

ok but how can i become one of staff

Please have a look this topic:

Notice:You should not ask about it.

3 hours ago, Erki223 said:

please add AI Traffic to make the game more realistic! :) Thumbs up who agree with me!

Um yea... I've been the only one to attempt to have a non trolling fictional ai... And all technicalities that project is as alive as double trailers -_-

It's not dead nor is it alive... Hence still in suggestions but not been touched in nearly a year, and yes the servers are still running :D

Edited by Darth Wazawai

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif