Police & Public Car Update Info

@JAMO_95 there have been no skins that you can get from paint shop in-game aswell as you cannot change the paint colours on the pilot skin. But as you can see my company (High End Transport) have a custom skin that you cannot get from paint shop, we have done this using save game file editing. My driver @Forerunner569 is currently in the process of making a guide on how to do this. Hope this helps a bit mate! :) EX59yzu.jpg

Picture: High End Transport

Edited by jacoblovekw

8 hours ago, JAMO_95 said:

The cars are good apart from the break and handling but i turn the breaking up so thats all good but they should bring in for the pilot cars were you can change the colour or other skins not unless there already is?

See here: 

signature.png

1 hour ago, kashu said:
  • this is euro truck simulator 2 not euro car simulator 2, this is bad choice, dislike...... 

so you just want trucks in multiplayer? it makes it more realistic to also have cars on the roads instead of just trucks. most road vehicles in real life and singleplayer are cars and this is a way to add them without ai cars which would not be possible to impliment. the only problem i have is that i cant connect to eu as it is full all the time meaning i cant use any cars

• Upvote 1

So the cars are out, i was waiting to see some post on the facebbok page with no luck. Thx for the hard work Truckersmp team!

4 hours ago, SamTDS said:

so you just want trucks in multiplayer? it makes it more realistic to also have cars on the roads instead of just trucks. most road vehicles in real life and singleplayer are cars and this is a way to add them without ai cars which would not be possible to impliment. the only problem i have is that i cant connect to eu as it is full all the time meaning i cant use any cars

They want more realism, but they complain if the team add other vehicles to the game.

Edited by subtlegta
Merge 2 posts