Police & Public Car Update Info

@thegamezz @chester schriever @Omar__Az

No only the Game admin have the police cars. To get there you have to work you way up through the forums be trusted get selected as a forum mod and do good there and maybe eventually get to be game admin.

I am here to help, I hope I helped in some sort of way.

Come check out my Youtube channel, post videos every 2 days

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcwBdDxIYboOD73dPPZ8SAQ

excuse me, I might be retarded but I don't know how to get the skodas working, it doesn't explain it anywhere. do I have to install anything ? When I go ets2mp right now onto EU2 server there are no skodas to buy in ay dealers.

Hey, 

I just want to know if there is any way to have the mod for SP ? I will look around if ansers have already been replied and if I can find it on mod sites tomorrow!*

[Edit]: I just found it.. what a drag. Sorry and thanx anyway ;)

Well , what do we have now , a truck simulator , or a car racing simulator . Cars could be a nice addon if used the right way . Yesterday after downloading the update , I came across three reds cars parked on a corner , when I passed them they blasted the horns at me , I never tooted back , one chase me and over took and pulled in front of me and stop ,I was unable to stop in time and ramed it. A chat message pop up and said , " that's an insult " . Another guy passed me on the right ,( I was in the right lane ) cut across in front of me and crashed into the concrete wall and bounce back and crash into me giving me $6000 damage . Saw guys with trailers on there cars traveling at high speeds trailers bouncing all over the road . Pilot cars are great idea , but need to be out front a little bit further then they are . Would be great to have pilot car in front on those really narrow one lane roads , makes in more realistic  . Don`t get me wrong , cars are going to be great if used the way they should .

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Curve said:

This is amazing! Now we need some 2016 Dodge Chargers for ATSMP!

They have to have cop counterparts... I think Ford's are still the preferred car for most county's but the crown Vic is fairly reeasy to make as plenty of sources lol been around for decades you know and for a reason :P

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif