Police & Public Car Update Info

4 minutes ago, Citaro2013 said:

been bashed by cars in EU2 where admin Phillip as said no cars.

every car i see im gonna run off the road...........

whats the point in adding vehicles no one is allowed to drive? next will be a truck we cant use or a bloody helicopter.

You will be banned for ramming then, cars aren't allowed in EP or be useless traffic in Rotterdam (I pass by Rotterdam and Amsterdam to get to the other port or start there because I've a garage there)  everyone can use the cars except the police ones, they are for admins only. Just like trucks there will be trolls who use the cars as well as the trucks, plus people are probably still getting used to the cars. I'd highly recommend increasing the braking intensity of the cars (especially if you are using a keyboard) otherwise they can be hard to stop 

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

Just now, Citaro2013 said:

been bashed by cars in EU2 where admin Phillip as said no cars.

every car i see im gonna run off the road...........

whats the point in adding vehicles no one is allowed to drive? next will be a truck we cant use or a bloody helicopter.

Admins are kicking/banning those who are breaking the rules.  It clearly states that no cars are allowed at/in Europoort

Why? simple.....ask yourself...how busy does it (Europoort) get when there's a lot of players trying to cross over to the UK? Now ask yourself how busy would it actually be if there were cars added into that mix of clogged up traffic.

I rest my case.

i was in Poland when got bashed, ban me, cars are a ****** addon.

as if people are going to listen and not tak ecars to EP or Rotterdam. 

Rotterdam was closed other day cus of high traffic, had to go via Euro Tunnel, but people were still going to Rotterdam.

Cars are no fun for other players who play "Euro Truck" not "Euro Car"

Edited by immortal766
Removed Swearing word

14 hours ago, _Lee_ said:

Can we use the pilot paintjob even when you are not in a convoy?

Yes

• Upvote 1

____________________________________________________________________________________________________    Have I helped you? Click that green arrow!76561198112423429.png

fs_overall.png

http://plays.tv/u/adr29truck

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Time to switch back over to ETS2. Awesome update!

PC Specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 Anniversary Edition

Memory: 16GB DDR3 G SKILL 1600mhz

Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti (2GB)

Mobo: MSI H81M-P33

Case: Antec VSK3000E

Power Supply: EVGA 500w 80+

HDD: (3x) 1TB Western Digital

car for players may be a very bad idea.. now everyone i did see thinks and drives like nfs! i got rammed, brake checked, seen speedhack cars driveing thru me etc.

i cant record that all.. no money and to small hdd atm.

also this proves a point of mine.. childran should not play the game (atleast not mp!), as thay cant drive and dont follow rules.

cb radio is also a mess.. atleast in ets2.. no one using there reallife lang channels.

also.. skoda in ats? wtf? really? i dont think thats realistic at all.. change the ats car model for a ford or dodge or something.

ill think i stick to sp for the moment and drive my promods. :)

sysp-73354.png

I dont know why, but i just cannot buy them, and if other players have this car, its just red scania for me... i have tried to reinstall the MP mod 3 times now, but just doesn't work... 

^ you need to be a mod or admin to be the cop.

@julek2012 do you have any blue lights on the front of the car, or light bar on top? Those are not allowed if your not admin.

I am here to help, I hope I helped in some sort of way.

Come check out my Youtube channel, post videos every 2 days

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcwBdDxIYboOD73dPPZ8SAQ