Police & Public Car Update Info

@DavidOC93

I don't think they will but if they see you trolling around there they may kick/ban for useless traffic ;) so it's best not to idle in anywhere busy esp in the car.

Tho now after reading the patrol css rules again it's got this huge grey area... Imo it should be allowed as long as you're not causing issues (including the beacons being on) but... Till that grey area gets filled in I strongly suggest avoiding the skin in total unless in a convoy.

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

42 minutes ago, Darth Wazawai said:

@DavidOC93

I don't think they will but if they see you trolling around there they may kick/ban for useless traffic ;) so it's best not to idle in anywhere busy esp in the car.

Tho now after reading the patrol css rules again it's got this huge grey area... Imo it should be allowed as long as you're not causing issues (including the beacons being on) but... Till that grey area gets filled in I strongly suggest avoiding the skin in total unless in a convoy.

I won't stay idle in Rotterdam, mostly I will just be passing by it to get to the other port or coming from the other port or just starting in Rotterdam (I have a garage there) I'll stay away with the car during peak times  like Saturdays and Sundays though.  

Is this allowed?

QcuWlHE.png

FXeAtfM.png

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

I love this! I prefer using the mp mod to explore the map because there's less traffic and now i can drive around and not have the niggling doubt in the back of my mind of getting banned because i'm not doing any jobs. I applaud you kind sir B)

Sorry but personally this is quite possibly the worst addition i've seen on ETSMP.  Firstly the cars go too fast, which is even worse when there's quite a few players not able to even drive/control a truck properly.  Secondly the rule regarding the no cars at Europoort rule is as i type pointless as i'm seeing car after car just drive on.Thirdly i feel the amount of trolling that some players can do with these cars is and can be insane. So to finish the other updates are indeed very welcome but the car issue i feel needs addressing and should, in my view, be only available for admins as this is a truck sim.

14 minutes ago, [LKW Tr.] Scorpion said:

Sorry but personally this is quite possibly the worst addition i've seen on ETSMP.  Firstly the cars go too fast, which is even worse when there's quite a few players not able to even drive/control a truck properly.  Secondly the rule regarding the no cars at Europoort rule is as i type pointless as i'm seeing car after car just drive on.Thirdly i feel the amount of trolling that some players can do with these cars is and can be insane. So to finish the other updates are indeed very welcome but the car issue i feel needs addressing and should, in my view, be only available for admins as this is a truck sim.

This is a brilliant addition :) It really adds to the game and makes it more realistic too :) Cars are only allowed in EU2 so if you don't like cars then use EU1 

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

16 minutes ago, [LKW Tr.] Scorpion said:

Trolls might be a issue yeah, leftising at 200kph for example.. Drove for 2 hours or so though around the map, encountered none leftsiding, and I've passed LOTS of players in cars, so either I was lucky or there won't be trolls yet.. I hope there won't anyway, lol

Just now, DavidOC93 said:

This is a brilliant addition :) It really adds to the game and makes it more realistic too :) Cars are only allowed in EU2 so if you don't like cars then use EU1 

No i'm free to use any server i like.  If anything the cars should go to EU1 and leave EU2 for the players/drivers who know how to drive above 56mph (or 68mph depending on how you look at it)

As for the "realism" that is virtually non-existent, cars are able to make trucks fly into the air because (the cars) are being poorly driven.

3 minutes ago, ivancro96 said:

Trolls might be a issue yeah, leftising at 200kph for example.. Drove for 2 hours or so though around the map, encountered none leftsiding, and I've passed LOTS of players in cars, so either I was lucky or there won't be trolls yet.. I hope there won't anyway, lol

I've been driving around a good while aswell and passed loads of cars, no trolls, I've seen plenty of flipped cars though

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

^ Then you should go where i am currently then...

Edited by ..Anonymous..
Removed quote from above.

Just now, [LKW Tr.] Scorpion said:

No i'm free to use any server i like.  If anything the cars should go to EU1 and leave EU2 for the players/drivers who know how to drive above 56mph (or 68mph depending on how you look at it)

As for the "realism" that is virtually non-existent, cars are able to make trucks fly into the air because (the cars) are being poorly driven.

I think it just takes some getting used to, if people don't increase the braking intensity then they can be hard to stop. plenty of people can't drive trucks at high speed either :P 

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

been bashed by cars in EU2 where admin Phillip as said no cars.

every car i see im gonna run off the road...........

whats the point in adding vehicles no one is allowed to drive? next will be a truck we cant use or a ****** helicopter.

Edited by immortal766
Removed Swearing word