Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Police & Public Car Update Info

also i was  looking at the rules were we can't bring our cars to ep ? is that only when the admin says don't or  ? because for my time Aus  i  don't see anyone at ep or rotterdam   at all its mostly peace and quiet  like there a few trucks parked at rotterdam and  1 or  0 trucks  at ep  so are we still allowed or not really , also what parts of ep are we not allowed to use the car , i would  like someone to show me a example of a image please

76561198098873827.png

I would just not go near ep or Rotterdam,  people were getting kicked and banned for driving there. It's still considered useless traffic. To be safe I would just steer clear.

I am here to help, I hope I helped in some sort of way.

Come check out my Youtube channel, post videos every 2 days

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcwBdDxIYboOD73dPPZ8SAQ

If you look at the rules:

Cars in Europort - Kick/Ban *

• The cars are not allowed in Europort as it is considered useless traffic. Exceptions: A part of a convoy or administrators. Please note: If you need to get from Europe to the UK, please travel via Calais, Amsterdam or fast travel

It states that Cars are NOT allowed to be in EP. As for Rotterdam, I would suggest not taking the cars near it but there are no rules at this current point and time to say that they can't. Hopefully soon though Rotterdam will be added to the No Car list.

1 hour ago, Trucking Australia said:

^^ This is because the mod is MP only. It is not in the mod manager and so offline will not recognize the mod and revert it back to the truck.

The only way to fix this is by having 2 profiles, one for MP and one for offline.

I had not thought of that, thanks for the tip :D

Is there anyway to be able to be a ''cop'' even if not admin in game?

I'd like to patrol , maybe helpout people getting crashed and these stuff.

Maybe making an applycation sistem for being a cop would be really cool .

28333976461_20bedf4809_z.jpg

I love it that there are cars now only now I cant start MP anymore, somebody can help me out so I can play with cars?

update looks good, a shame my game is broke :( 

Edited by DJ Dynamic

Truckers.FM Station Manager and Presenter

16930580_1843345192593150_1506299823_o - Copy.jpg

oh  ok because  i was kicked by a admin  for using the paint job  , so  i didn't know what else to do  and  i just thought  if  i can one day get friends < trusted  who would play with me  , but most of the time its stalkers  and most of the time they  drag race  on the road  and do silly things ,  i how ever  just want someone who actually has  what it takes to be  real simulator  fan  

76561198098873827.png

Hopefully Rotterdam won't become a no go area for cars, its the only place that has actual traffic and always plenty of it. Also you have too pass Rotterdam to get to the other port. Would have loved to have gone through EP in the car but I understand why your not allowed and won't try to. Is EP the only place on the map that has traffic jams?

So we can't use the pilot paint job when not in a convoy but can we still use the pilot beacon on a normal coloured car? 

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg