Police & Public Car Update Info

To fix that constant requiring running in admin mode:  http://www.cnet.com/how-to/always-run-a-program-in-administrator-mode-in-windows-10/  Checkmark that and then just click on the shortcut

You can also right click on the launcher file itself in C:/Program Files/TruckersMP and select properties, and on "compatibility" select "run this program as an adminstrator"

signature.png

i find this idea cool ,but  i have a few question about it 

1_ so what happens when someone is speeding with a truck and crashing  into cars ? will the car tip over or is it always stabled on the  road 

2_ when will it be released  i was told it was suppose to come out  on the 1/4/16 but  no updated yet+ is it  only for eu2  or can it be used  in any server ?

3_ will there be paint  job dlc for it  ?

4_ what happens if for example the admin  driving with the  police car mod and  turning  on there emergency lights light etc + overtaking other  user > is that allowed  on the server  < i just wanted to know so  i can keep this info  just in case if this does happen  or not  , because  i seen a few admins that do braking the ets2mp rules but  i don't  want to start trouble or anything similar 

5_ what is the  horse power  on the car?

6_ what  dealer do we buy it from  

just be aware  if i missed any new updated please do let me  know due to  i was busy  still working  on my own game making   thank you all

Edited by GARDENER

76561198098873827.png

1 IDK

2 It's out! (edit, sorry, idk of any server limitations maybe eu2 only)

3 has a decent selection including the police paint but youll get kicked auto if you use it (i wonder how many have tried lol)

4 maybe...

5 2 engine 160/170 Top speed for 170 is 235... However i noticed lack of control after 200... YOU WILL CRASH AT 235 REQUIRING FAST STOPPING!!!!

ds3NYrq.png

6 Any

Edited by Darth Wazawai

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

^^ It is in all dealers I believe, I can confirm that it is in the Scania and Volvo dealers though. It should install automatically when you install 0.2.0.9. I think you have to still run as Admin every time.

12 minutes ago, GARDENER said:

um @Clarkinator could you please tell me  the rules about the car mod  just so  i know the rules before  i get into trouble

Rules added to deal with the car in an upcoming update:

Car with trailer - Kick/Ban *

• Cars are not allowed to pull trailers. It looks weird and can actually cause reckless driving.

Car Abuse of Pilot Paintjob - Kick/Ban *

• Acting as administration, or otherwise abusing the Pilot paintjob. Please note: We prefer only 2 Pilot cars per convoy depending on size.

Cars in Europort - Kick/Ban *

• The cars are not allowed in Europort as it is considered useless traffic. Exceptions: A part of a convoy or administrators. Please note: If you need to get from Europe to the UK, please travel via Calais, Amsterdam or fast travel.

It has a bug:  if you go offline when they return online you lose the car and gets a truck '-'

Thanks for support :D

^^ This is because the mod is MP only. It is not in the mod manager and so offline will not recognize the mod and revert it back to the truck.

The only way to fix this is by having 2 profiles, one for MP and one for offline.

3 minutes ago, GARDENER said:

@Trucking Australia i have a question about the car mod  in atsmp , for some reason i can't  brake  it fast  is there a way to fix it XD  

No, this is an issue that may need to be fixed. It is known to the dev's though.

^Testing was done before the official release and there were several fixes done before the official release but unfortunately the brakes did not get fixed.

Edited by immortal766
Use ^ instead of quoting whole text