new update (cars)

MooneyARD

Good afternoon all,

as yous may now a new update is on its way, all I see is peope saying (why cant we have police cars) okay so first it took 2 years to make the cars the devos are extremely busy getting ready for the update wait for a few months before use all start asking why cant we have police cars, well if you think about admins could of got police and we would of got nothing but be grateful  that we got something I know admins be busy but we cant change that,

I thank you to the developers who made this, the much people cant wait for it is incredible.

flamer1888 

I get what you mean, but at the same time I don't. The cars are just about to get released, we've seen enough footage from the Admins, so why wouldn't we create suggestions already? Even though the cars are just about to be released, there's nothing that forces the developers to immediatly apply changes to them. If they find a suggestion good, they can always postpone it and suggestions with the same suggestion doesn't have to be brought up again.

Also, weren't the first pictures of the car shown in 2015 around this time? So it has been 1 year, not 2. 2 Years since release of the mod.

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

30 minutes ago, megadethsteve666 said:

^the thing is, its like SCS with updates to the base game, they have to balance giving things to the community to keep people happy and taking on suggestions to something theyre bringing soon, same applies here, its better to be grateful of getting something than not getting it at all.

Who said people who suggested stuff to be improved are not grateful though?

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

Though I think that this is going to beva real cool thing to have,   believe the forum should not have multiple topics about the new cars that are being added.

Can a moderator please merge this or lock it? I mean the rules say to search before posting, unless I'm wrong? 

@The Imaginative Lad

Trucking in multiplayer and helping others where I can. 

In game rules.

5 hours ago, Aurora said:

Who said people who suggested stuff to be improved are not grateful though?

well by saying that you would rather them put a lot more work into giving more options etc from the start and not giving anything to the community for potentially weeks is like saying youre ungrateful that they have been nice enough to create something for the community, I always stand on the pretence that so what if its not to what I want, new stuff is new stuff, suggestions can and will be made once people get the feel for the new stuff, but you cant pass judgement on something that's yet to be released and make suggestions for changes when you don't really know what youll have from the start, its like asking SCS to bring us new trucks for ATS and then when theyre about to release it tell them you want all the bells and whistles on it and this that and the other added at the same time, when many people are chomping at the bit for new content whatever form it comes in.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived