So can we get pulled over???

Scandinavian

So will we be able to get pulled over? I assume not and it will be standard kick/ban but hey it will be cool to se poilce cars driving around and hopefully u might get pulled iver and get a warning! because Soon™ whe might get a shared economy and you could get fines. SO MANY POSIBILITES!

EDIT : first week there will be only skodas!

I took a pill in ibiza                                

Admins pulling over trucks in police cars will most likely just cause more trouble than it's worth, especially with the physics engine being based completely around trucks for the game. As @kapiska2001 said, it may be possible later if adjustments are made but I can't imagine it happening any time soon.

Aside from that, why would they take even more time to drive behind some troll already causing trouble, chirping their sirens and flashing lights? The troll in the truck is just gonna run and continue to cause trouble...now it's a game of hot pursuit...yeah...no..I doubt it. If someone is causing trouble I bet the admins will just ban him/her as before, no sense in wasting time.

Doesn't mean it wouldn't be freakin' cool to have staff handing out tickets to red light runners and other road rules violators, make the penalties actually mean something instead of just pocket lint to a bottomless bank account. We'd see so many people improve their driving and follow the rules if the ticket cost them in terms of short couple hour bans rather than virtual dollars of which everyone has billions. Seeing police vehicles with other cars/trucks stopped would be hella immersive...but no one in game would actually pull over. Most would just try to run so I doubt we will ever see it become a feature when it's much more efficient and time effective to kick and ban instantly like they do now.

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

Yeah but as i said this is what is was hoping for. I know it is not gonna work but mabe just maybe someday in the future u can have a shared economy and get some tickets. And pulling over would only be for VERY minor things, not a troll screwing about.

5 minutes ago, Zomb Lee said:

-snip-

I took a pill in ibiza                                

^ Yes definitely, I should have been more clear that I too, really like the idea and would vote for it if there was a way for them to implement it. I guess I was thinking out loud as to the cons, to see if I could think of a way said cons could be bypassed so that it could be implemented. Unfortunately, I'm certainly not smart enough to come up with a system, but yeah, I'd love to see that in the future as well if it could be implemented. And good idea about minor offenses vs just kick/banning trolls. Perhaps as the IGA/Officer (Are they officers now? I love the police, definitely want to be an IGA now, lol just for the cop car) pulls over the driver who committed the traffic violation, they can explain the rule, to help educate...decide from there to fine them for the shared economy or just let them go on a warning. 

I never thought for a second that we'd see cars in MP, so who knows what's possible!

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

17 minutes ago, Zomb Lee said:

-snip- 

Yes excatly trolls should not get extra attention and should just get banned. But minor offences in the future such as running a red or excessive speeding would actually mean something! But nice talkin to ya!

I took a pill in ibiza                                

• 2 weeks later...

Archived