ETS2MP KEEPS CRASHING

coldo121

Question

8 answers to this question

Have you tried waiting a bit longer when choosing a destination? This happens to me. When I choose a destination on the ferry menu, it freezes for a while but then comes back again. I usually have to wait around a minute or two for it to load, 

So give it a couple more minutes to load and hopefully the game should come back and proceed.

Hope this helps! :)

If you having black screen while using a ferry. The only one thing you can do, just wait until it passes. For some it takes 1 min, some say 10, others say it's even up to 30 mins.

Never give up. Hard work always pays off.

76561197993874215.png

I've waited for more than 5 minuites sometimes and it doesn't do anything. It's not just when boarding a ferry, but also when trying to cancel my current job. It just freezes with no error message or any kind message. I have to re-start my PC every time.

I've deleted all my hired drivers and all but 5 of my trucks from my profile, it still crashes.

I've tried verifying the game cache, it still crashes.

Doesn't matter what I do the damn thing keeps freezing for no reason!

I can drive around ok but when I try to board a ferry or cancel a job it freezes.