Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Car info

[VIVΛ HH] KЯΛVΛTIΞ

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ Scout Car can only be used on Freeroam Server (EU2) unless you are an admin and can be used with players driving trucks. I am not sure about rules regarding the Scout Car however im guessing they will be allowed at EP. And yes it does have right and left hand drive options.

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

4 minutes ago, Townysc said:

@El1teZombiezHD Is the pilot beacon mandatory or can you keep the car clean and just put a color on it ? (Quote doenst work on phone apparently, sorry!)

Nope, it is like any normal beacon.

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

23 minutes ago, El1teZombiezHD said:

^^ Scout Car can only be used on Freeroam Server (EU2) unless you are an admin and can be used with players driving trucks. I am not sure about rules regarding the Scout Car however im guessing they will be allowed at EP. And yes it does have right and left hand drive options.

@El1teZombiezHD Sorry I'm slightly confused, I usually use EU2 which is always the busiest, is that now changing to just a freeroam server for the cars only (I taought you would be able to drive the car in the existing EU2 while other players are doing jobs in their trucks) 

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

Okay, maybe that wasn't the best of explanations at the start. You can use Scout Car on EU2 only, EU2 is freeroam which means; No Speedlimiter and Scout Cars. You can still drive trucks on EU2. Admins can use Scout Car on ANY Server.

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

10 minutes ago, El1teZombiezHD said:

Okay, maybe that wasn't the best of explanations at the start. You can use Scout Car on EU2 only, EU2 is freeroam which means; No Speedlimiter and Scout Cars. You can still drive trucks on EU2. Admins can use Scout Car on ANY Server.

Oh brilliant :)   Thanks :) 

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

Archived