Phishing or hack ...

Question

Hi ...

Idk really good english, i will try use translator. My trucker MP account was BANNED on my request http://truckersmp.com/en_US/user/524447

(15.03.2016 my steam account was hacked ans stolen - PHISHING )

I want to erase all data and history of my trucker account ( History names, History bans, My steam ID by trucker account, e-mail ) I still i don't see undeleted data and history trucker account. Trojan horse keyloger and trojan horse backdoor was found on my computer.

Not normal ! I hate history. My steam account and e-mail is again compromised. I have no idea what's up ! I don't play eurotruck simulator 2 multiplaer on my old trucker account. I don't want to ! I want peace and room. The server truckersMP is maybe infected. The data history are problems. I have e-mail by truckerMP.

Please team MP help and erasing data on my old account. I am so angry. THX

In-game

Issued by J-M

Reason : Account requested to be disabled. https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/29314-requests-to-delete-my-ets-mp-account/#comment-264744

Expires : Never

Server : ETS2: EU #1

Screenshots: 1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG

6 answers to this question

Unfortunately we are unable to delete TruckersMP accounts. The email shown was legitimately sent from us due to our incident in February. Also, with hundreds of players on our servers it is important that we provide an infection free environment for all which we do. We're all here to play, not for spreading virus content.

Cooper's Freightmaster
In Game Administrator

We don't delete accounts, only perm ban them which is already done in your case.

About the haveIbeenpwned e-mail, this is an e-mail sent to those who were affected by the breach back in February. However, there are so far no reports to us about people receiving e-mails about that other accounts (Paypal, Steam or Google for example) have been tried to login to from another person.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

I think what's happened in your case is that you were scared for your privacy, so you wanted to stop playing, however it seems everything's happened at the same time (I.e. Your Trojan horse, privacy email, haveibeenpwned, etc.) Overall however, the situation you were in when you requested a ban hasn't changed, but action has been taken.

There aren't any infections on the servers, otherwise one of the devs/web devs would've shut them. The data privacy isn't (and never will be) a problem, because the February incident was because of an unauthorised user using staffs credentials to get into the admin control panel, whereas the database they got was an encrypted MD5 hash, so they can't directly access the password without decrypting it.

I don't really see why you wanted a ban in the first place, your privacy is in no way compromised, all you needed to do was change your password and you'd be okay.

(And as previously mentioned, accounts aren't deleted due to the potential for ban evasion.)