I can not install the multiplayer.

KALAUS777

Question

10 answers to this question

do you mean  with the actual folder for   mod, make sure  you install it  in  steam apps  then common folder  in there you should  install it  because  its the same way as  i install the mp   , everything  is installed  in steam apps then common folder   if  im right  , please do correct me  XD

76561198098873827.png

You can install TruckersMP in any folder of your liking, just make sure to give the correct path to your ETS2 and/or ATS, which should be, by default, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2 (or American Truck Simulator). If you only own one of the games, make also sure that you have only selected the one you own when installing (you can install TruckersMP for only ETS2, only ATS or both).

Edited by FernandoCR

7 minutes ago, Golf 1.9 TDI PD said:

Hey guys im trying to instal it too and i picked Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2 but  when i click on next i get a message saying You must select a valid American Truck Simulator path 

Hello @Golf 1.9 TDI PD,

You should select ETS2 Multiplayer.
You should not ATS Multplayer and Winter mode.

z5bPy7.png