ATS: Launch Option No longer appearing.

WholeThrower119

Question

Hello, So, Right off the bat, i would like to say that MP is awesome, I have had nothing but fun with friends.
But, instead of me carrying on with Chit chat.
Let me talk about my problem.

First, i have no problem starting the game, i log in, the game connects fine, and i play with my friends for 6 plus hours.

It's simple.  The launch box with the option to select DirectX No longer pops up.

It used to, And No, Im not talking about the steam one ( 0xe6GIQ.png )

I am talking about the MP one.

It used to pop up and i would select the DX version, as i found it runs better in Large Areas like Vegas.

Im talking about this --> vrk4r2p.png

(Note, That photo was taking from my friends computer so i can show you)

I *Have not* Selected Don't show this window anymore.. 
As i like selecting what i want. 

I want this to popup again... Now, When i launch, (Click the shortcut on the desktop)
It launches my game Immediately, it doesn't give me options, it launches with the standard launch option.

* THINGS I HAVE TRIED TO FIX IT *

- Uninstalled MP and reinstalled (Not-Solved)

- Uninstalled MP THEN The whole game (Reinstalled the game)
Then Launched the game without MP just fine. then installed MP again

And it still doesn't give me the box back.. (Not-Solved)

I know it wasn't removed this release because my friends still have the box popup for them.

If anyone can help me, or show me how to bring the launch box back up, i would greatly appreciate it. 

Thanks in advance!
~WholeThrower119

7 answers to this question

In C:\Users\User\Documents\ETS2MP delete file launcher.dat

Мой канал на Youtube:

d811b1c5c437.jpg                                                                                                             Наша группа ВК: Помощь по Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer.

I previously had the launcher you are talking about, I went messing around to see if I could recreate your issue, and I have. I ran the game as administrator and now i dont get that box anymore. The fix, well im working on that. Have you ran the game as administrator recently?

I am here to help, I hope I helped in some sort of way.

Come check out my Youtube channel, post videos every 2 days

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcwBdDxIYboOD73dPPZ8SAQ

Eureka!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks so much!

@Escape_Ua
@jukeboxknox

It worked on first try!

Thanks so much guys. I feel a little bit embarrassed, considering i help run a computer repair shop, i should have been able to fix the problem myself,
But i didn't know there was a SEPARATE ATS File in my documents. I look everywhere for lingering MP files. Such as appdata and Program data. I didn't find it.

I'm guessing i didn't find it because it blended in with the rest of my documents..
ATSMP ... Quickly looking at it made me think it was just a random folder, i didnt realize it until actually looking at the letters :P

So like i said, Thank you so much.
And i went to the store thinking i wasn't going to get a reply for a while. But it was awesome how fast i got help. and you all deserve a medal.

Thanks again.

Best answer selected & problem fixed.

Moved to Solved.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif