Best Way to Play With A Friend?

Eje005

With external contracts not being in the game at the moment, what's the best way to try and sync jobs with a friend?  We're having the problem of not having jobs that go to the same cities, as well as the issue of our jobs leading to different drop off points, which ends up giving us different routes anyway.

What I normally do, is we just would drive to place to place, either find a job that took us to same city or a city close, the closeset drops off first and then keep going like that.

Another way we were able to get more jobs is we made enough to buy a garage in the same area, and quick travel to that garage. The economy repopulates and you can plan accordingly. Most the time its just following each other to their destination and then switching. Either mark their destination on your map or just follow them and pay attention to where they are turning and slowing down. Fun times, and good luck.

I am here to help, I hope I helped in some sort of way.

Come check out my Youtube channel, post videos every 2 days

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcwBdDxIYboOD73dPPZ8SAQ

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure other ATS drivers have heard about ATS Job Sync http://atssync.de/ and I know many are using the ATS Job Sync Client available here  http://atssync.de/apps/atssync/publish.htm

The majority of drivers at GrizzlyBearTrucking.com are successful at getting the ATS Job Sync to work.  We all see the same jobs.  However, two drivers can't get it to work.  We've worked with these two drivers and stepped them through the setup process several times.  I've posted my questions on the Reddit page which appears to be the support site for the ATS Sync.  But activity is pretty low and while I know official support isn't handled via truckersmp, there is always help in numbers.  Meaning I'm sure others are using this and may have some tips.  

One of the drivers will hear the tones and when he goes into the freight jobs market, his job expiration time is set with a long expiration time but he does  not see the same jobs the majority of us sees.  

Does anyone have any pointers on how we might be able to help them?  Thank you in advance.

Jerry

Jerry

Looking for a mature virtual trucking company?  

Check out Grizzly Bear Trucking

We have TeamSpeak, Forums, Maturity and More!

http://grizzlybeartrucking.com

Yes, it is the same (from what I understand) as ets2sync, but for ATS.  

It works for me and several others at  http://grizzlybeartrucking.com   But two drivers are having issues.  I was just hoping someone else might have some suggestions.  We've uninstalled/reinstalled and they are following the same progress as myself and a few others.  

Jerry

Jerry

Looking for a mature virtual trucking company?  

Check out Grizzly Bear Trucking

We have TeamSpeak, Forums, Maturity and More!

http://grizzlybeartrucking.com

@kd0bik Have the two drivers in question gone to sleep in-game to refresh their job lists? If they haven't try having them rest in the game and then do the sync again?

Whatever the case, there's times when there will be absolutely no job postings on the freight market, which means the in-game economy needs to refresh for your portion of the client. This happens after signing off and back in, and after leveling up...even in single play, level Haz Mat or ADR and you won't see those jobs appear until AFTER you sleep. Something about the economy refreshing.

You can do the same by changing some stuff in the config file...something like reset economy but that's pretty difficult. The easier method is to just quick travel to a garage, and sleep. If it says you're not tired enough to sleep, just F7+Enter to a repair shop and back a few times, and then you should be able to sleep, and refresh your job listings. 

I'm assuming the same must apply with these two drivers...something is preventing them from having their job list refresh I suspect. I'm probably wrong, but hopefully that could be worth looking into. 

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

I play with my friend by going to deliver our trailer even its in different company or city. We take our trailer to the destination that close by if we have no job that goes to the same city. And just keep doing that, 1 drop, and take another trailer then when the other drop off in another city, he take another trailer then we drive to the closest destination first.

^ that probably going to confuse some of you lol :P

TERjqBU.png

@Amazing Panda when I had ownership of Blue Mule Trucking we used to the same exact thing. If no one had jobs all going to the same areas, we'd just all pick up jobs going in somewhat the same direction, and start with the driver whose delivery was closest. We'd all drive to his destination, drop his trailer, he'd either pick up a new one and continue or bobtail with us to the next driver in the chains' delivery. Pretty fun way of doing things and keeps the game going instead of backing out to attempt to refresh the economy. 

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

I myself do the same as @Amazing Panda, though when it's with @ZiroX_HD he tends to play "let's watch Linkstar park his trailer" (not sure what he's hinting at <_<). It's easy and requires no setting up files etc, great for lazy days :)

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived