[ARCHIVED] How to survive busy areas

^^

I will add it to the thread in abit :P

Added to the thread and removed mine xD

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

^^^^ 

Dear Name,

I am writing to inform you of certain things.

The first would be your name. Your name is Name. Because of this I am writing like this to annoy you with the amount of Names I can add to this. 
Also the name I hate. I hope you change your name to something other then Name soon as that name is really annoying,

You are one in a million. You are really that annoying to change your name to Name when you did and forgot to check if you would be able to change your name back.

Seriously? That is the best description of Plays.tv you can give. I'm disappointed. You hardly ever miss the opportunity to write a longish reply. You may have changed our name to Name but does not stop you from writing long things like I am just to annoy you with amount of Names I am putting in to this.

If you read this then CHANGE THAT NAME BACK!!! I'M GOING INSANE!!! I can't keep up with you and Kravaty_Junior. It messes me up.

Yours Faithfully,

Nam... I mean DARK_LONE_GREY_WOLF

P.S: NAME

• Upvote 1

twitter.pngyoutube.png

• 2 weeks later...

^^

I didn't know for ages but it somehow reduces lag? Dunno if it actually does

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

^^

When i made it, people parked in the tunnel and i like Y U PARK THERE

so it's one of them things that's gonna stay xD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Another one, but applies to all ports really, remember where you are! I've already had a few near misses with people driving out on the wrong side of the road.

I know, it's easy to go on Autopilot, I left Europoort on the left side, I was singing away to the tune on ETS Radio and forgot I'd left the UK  :blush: I did put a sorry message in. 

Having just done this for 2 days, I went in for a job to Rotterdam. Bloomin heck, rather hairy for a Multiplayer rookie!! Light tractor unit's flying around everywhere, yard's busy with driver's picking up/dropping off trailers, had my wits about me for nutters on the road!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I made a new video when going from Rotterdam to Europoort with a bit more traffic if anyone is interested..

why is it private u nub

+1 Very good and helpful guide. It seems like people seem to go crazy when they come around Amsterdam/Rotterdam area. You know where the junction is at Rotterdam and goes towards Amsterdam/Groningen? That is very dangerous, I've had people not even slow down and just pull out right in front of me. You have to be really careful. 

(And no I have not just discovered this guide, just wanted to make a comment!  :D )