Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Truckers beware!

[WTLVTC - Founder] Crumbs

Hello there truckers!

The guys here at TruckSim Radio have stumbled upon a website built by <Removed> and <Removed> of Mastchio which is falsely using our name to redirect people to TruckersFM... We are aware that this is happening and are trying to resolve the situation, it's a shame that people are trying to piggyback off of our success in an attempt to achieve their own... For now please be sure to use the correct TSR link:http://trucksimradio.com/#/home rather than the fake link: http://trucksim-radio.com/ which will redirect you to the incorrect station...

We hope to get this resolved as soon as possible and we thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

TruckSim Radio Admin Team.

Hi Kieran, 

We're aware that there is nothing that the Multiplayer team can do about the situation and we're only using this forum as an effective way of contacting people who may be mislead by this. Thank you for you support none the less!

Regards,

At Mastchio we provide professional SEO services to clients around the world. Our company is extremely disappointed at this blatant attempt of defamation. Your business has made no effort to contact us about this issue and instead you decide to release misleading accusations on social media. If you would still like to resolve this matter you are free to contact us through our website.
Thank you.

Leon Todd and Joshua Blackman

Hi,

I'd rather this thread be shut and locked for the sake of not causing any bad feelings. Please make appropriate contact with the members of the website before calling out TruckersFM, Which would of been best before posting this thread, as issues could of be handled personally with the appripiate people. 

Thank you for being responsible in your actions.

London

signature.png.01ca08257761c1d4ea766c13ccdc06af.png

Community Manager at SCS Software & Truckers.FM Founder.

Hi there LondonLad,

The only objective of this post is to inform members of the community of the situation as quickly as possible and to answer any questions they may have about it. We hope that this topic can remain open for the time being so that any questions can be answered and that it can be free of any TSR/TFM conflict as it is solely here for the benefit of the community.

@denn1s We have replied to your comment left on our facebook page regarding why our post was published before you were contacted.

Regards,

^

I'm finding it hard to believe that the community has questions. It's as simple as it is, the website is there and exists. Either way your trying to cause a stir here and a problem that you have obviously made no attempt to resolve, except by posting this thread hoping to cause reputation damage to both parties in whom are not related. 

Hi there LondonLad,

As it stands we have already received questions regarding the situation and will probably continue to do so over the near future. We hope that this post can remain solely for the community to continue contacting us regarding the situation and I have spoken to Mark regarding the more private side of things moments ago. If a moderator would like to remove any comments here regarding any confrontation between the two communities and my replies to those comments then please feel free to do so leaving this topic solely for the reasons mentioned previously.

Regards,

8 minutes ago, Crumbs said:

Hi there LondonLad,

As it stands we have already received questions regarding the situation and will probably continue to do so over the near future. We hope that this post can remain solely for the community to continue contacting us regarding the situation and I have spoken to Mark regarding the more private side of things moments ago. if a moderator would like to remove any comments here regarding any confrontation between the two communities and my replies to those comments then please feel free to do so leaving this topic solely for the reasons mentioned previously.

Regards,

Can the whole thread be deleted? It really is just pointless, because i'll be blunt here. Who cares? 

It really is just a post to cause problems, and I'm not getting good vibes at all. 

TruckSimRadio is a well established radio who hold very popular weekly convoys, with Facebook pages and twitter accounts that hold well over 10k in followers, and people KNOW who they are.

I find it hard to believe anyone is being mistaken off such a small inconsiderate site that somebody has made or that TSR has been a victim of anything being stolen from them.

There is no need to create a community frenzy over this. 

I'm going to lock this thread at this point because it's obviously not TSR based simply on the website that was produced. The website looks like it was produced by someone in high school with a lack of web skills which is not at all what TSR or TFM are and both have very well done websites.

There's also no way to determine the owner of this website at this stage since there is no information that can be personally identified to a user effectively and to be considered truth.

<LOCKED>
If anyone disagrees with my judgement, please message me privately.

• AbbieGator locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived