speed limits

minamo99

Question

So, am I the only actually sticking to speed limits outside town? I see a lot of people rushing and I just don't like it. The only time I drive faster is if i need to overtake or have a long way of stretched highway, and even then its max by 10mph per hour.

5 answers to this question

I drive the speed limit or 10 over, except when I see a sign that says 65, yet the speed limit on GPS stays at 55, so I drive 65 there. I wish more people would follow traffic rules, especially the red lights. So many people blow it, most likely because they have the money to spare, but it's irritating.

Also not sure how this is moved to help, it's a general question, not asking for help.

I am here to help, I hope I helped in some sort of way.

Come check out my Youtube channel, post videos every 2 days

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcwBdDxIYboOD73dPPZ8SAQ

I tend to drive at whatever speed my brain takes me. I will always slow down if there are other trucks and attempt to only do 5 -15 mph faster than them. If I am in a convoy or driving with or alongside anybody else I stick to the limit as much as possible. I always stop at red lights and such whether in a convoy or not, i do not understand anyone that doesn't. But yes it does annoy me that there are people that just fly past you at red lights or even on highways without any care or attention to you.

But I agree with jukeboxknox.. This not a help call. I believe Minamo was just asking if there is actually anyone who follows road rules.

AddFriend.png