Tab List Right Click Help

ParrotChattin

Question

I've recently got a bug of when I click tab and get the tab list then right click my mouse cursor is fully stuck and I only can move my camera and not my cursor. Another bug is when I'm in chat and lets say I click L mid typing it would enable my lights.

Devices Used in game :

Xbox one controller

Razor Naga Chroma

Please reply with ONLY a fix and not speculations to a fix or atleast link me a video which will hopefully help me.

:)

5 answers to this question

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 9:18 AM, StevenRoxs23 said:

I've recently got a bug of when I click tab and get the tab list then right click my mouse cursor is fully stuck and I only can move my camera and not my cursor. Another bug is when I'm in chat and lets say I click L mid typing it would enable my lights.

Devices Used in game :

Xbox one controller

Razor Naga Chroma

Please reply with ONLY a fix and not speculations to a fix or atleast link me a video which will hopefully help me.

:)

Ok. I know the reason that when you press "L" It turns the lights on in-game. This happens because Multiplayer is a mod to the original, Singleplayer version of ATS/ETS2. But, the original game can't realize that there is a Multiplayer version being "added to it's original code".

In short, when you want to type, the game doesn't realize that you are actually typing in chat, so it proceeds to perform the action that a pressed key is assigned to. Sorry if this is confusing, but I like to explain in technical terms. :)