Your gaming experiences

The Imaginative Lad

Post your gaming experiences in this thread!

This can be from any game but please make sure that language and gameplay is family friendly!

I'll start :) 

Rocket League - OUTTA NO WHERE!!!

http://plays.tv/video/571bc9e93c8b91fbdb/rocket-league-outta-no-where-

(Video and sound are a bit out of sync, my pc is having a meltdown :P and weirdly also did not pick up my voice but did pick up skype.)

1105615.png

MsduciabaA29N7MEu7DlydS4GHo%3D.png

Have a problem with your ban? Make an appeal

my online gaming started in the early 90's, with the janes combat sims series. 

Ohh, those glorious days of 28.8 modem days ( witch was preferable over the 56.6 modems for gamers ). Funny thing though, seems like the netcode was mutch better writen then, being as we were, without a problem, having 16 player airbattles without it lagging ( except for those that was on the other side of the world,   but still less than those do today!).

Those were the glorious days, indeed ;)

Also played a lot of rainbow 6 ( book is awesome btw ), though gave up on it when vegas came,   by then it had gone so far out of the book world, it wasn't interesting any more.... Though, when it came, it was very good, and ground breaking.

Had some rounds with swat aswell, but rainbow 6 was better, in my eyes. Though, the challenges in swat was quite interesting, and different.

Ofcourse had my tour in ghost recon. 

And ms flight sime have been a big expence post in my gaming budget :P

Resently, i find farming simulator very relaxing,  have stoped playing ats, and on a breake from dcs ( witch is also very nice, though the missus sometimes complains of all those big folders with the different manuals that occupie the desk... But if you're going to do that game right, you will need to read a lot. ( also got quite a few checklist lying around, from several different startup ones, to emergency lists of different kinds, and weapond release..... everything you do, got it's coresponding checklist :) )

Then, for the mindless bit of destruction, i'd do a bit of the saboteur

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

• 3 weeks later...

After being on a huge sandbox/relaxing sort of gaming kick, I recently got back into some war gaming stuff. Dunno why, just suddenly had a craving for some virtual, no consequences Pew Pew. I have my ArmA Dynamic War LP, which I won't post because I don't remember if I curse in my commentary or not (I'm 99% certain I do, sorry parents, my channel is, well I'm a dumb 26 year old, I usually just don't think before I speak so keep your kids away) 

And then I made this one off Napoleon Total War video. Mostly testing out OBS (longtime Fraps user finally converted). I was Sweden in a skirmish with an evenly matched Great Britain. I'm not a pro at RTS games by any means, I do much better at turn based, but this one is fun. Using DarthMod makes Napoleon Total War quite an awesome visual experience. As soon as it uploads I might also post the first day of both the Western and Eastern fronts of my NATO campaign in Wargame: AirLand Battle as well.

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived