Teleport freezes my game

yea  i have that same issue 2 times  idk but  the Admin who tel port me back to service it just brakes my game  i don't know if this tool that they use is safe for players or not  but   most of the time from a admin view it might look  like im being tel port but what it does is brakes my game  

76561198098873827.png

• 2 weeks later...

Have you tried waiting 5-10 mins before actually thinking it is frozen? This has happened to me before and it took 3-4 mins until it quickly loads up after i F7+Enter to

service. It also used to happen to me when i used console to teleport and when i used 0 cam, it happens alot when I get a new update. Try re-downloading your game if anything else doesnt work.

I just created a Bug report for this just yesterday.  I just started experiencing this freeze whenever I attempt to F7 or travel to another map in ets2mp to continue a job. I have tried to reproduce this in SP however teleporting or traveling via the ferry and it works just fine. What's interesting is this issue never happened before so this one took me for a loop. 

Trucking in multiplayer and helping others where I can. 

In game rules.

Just offering solutions off the top of my head, but are you guys teleporting into extremely busy areas?

Sometimes a computer will crash trying to load in all the cars, trucks plus their accessories, pedestrians, buildings, service points, ect. Maybe try teleporting to an area that isn't so busy and let the economy refresh, then teleport again and see if it hangs. 

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.