Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Teleport freezes my game

Hi, i started to experience this issue too.

I always freezes my game when i try to: use F7 / quick travel or when im trying to rest.

It's really annoying because i can't even teleport myself to the service when i crashed.

On 5/22/2016 at 8:33 PM, Trucking Australia said:

Have you tried just waiting the freeze out? There have been several reports of players games freezing but a solution for most of them was to wait out the freeze.

For me I have waited 45 minutes one time but still no response in the game. 

Trucking in multiplayer and helping others where I can. 

In game rules.

Didn't played till month, still using my few mods.
To resolve this, I've just make it freeze (F7 or Sleeping) spam clicking and when Windows ask to close or wait, i've choose "Wait", just wait few seconds and my game stoped to freeze, all is working fine now!
(Sorry for my bad English...)

In ETS2MP,
I want to have a Quick Travel to other place but when i click it,
i just hang on that screen and it doesn't move in an hour.
Also when i have crash,
I want to F7 but again,
it just hang again just like Quick Travel :/
I hope Admin can help me to fix this problem.

A HK player, RV5848 

• 2 weeks later...

Well.. I have the same thing as other players on previous page but in addition I don't have Market Orders, tottaly clear no matter on what city do I click it's clear and only external orders work. It also happens on SP .. today for the first time ofc. Does any one have a solution to this problem ?

• 2 weeks later...

This issue is caused my the mod attempting to catch up with the game time. In some cases players are luck that it's only a few minutes or so and If it does not unfreeze,  it is likely a profile corruption. In this case simply fire all of your drivers and remove the profile in game and in your documents folder.  I've had this problem for a while until I did just this. 

Let me know if this works for you as well,  thanks

Trucking in multiplayer and helping others where I can. 

In game rules.

On 4/21/2016 at 11:59 PM, Digi7al said:

Have you tried any troubleshooting already? Verifying game cache (Steam), re-installing multiplayer and/or the game itself? When did you notice this first happening?

I tried 5 times but no effect....before latest update worked very well

I have this same problem, It freeze when I try to teleport to service (F7 + Enter)

And now I re-installed truckersMP + ETS 2 and now it started to freeze that launcher to MP. I can't even play whole MP anymore. SP still works, MP won't work

Edited by sakke92
New problem

Hi Guys,

Having the same problem when trying to travel between Esbjerg and Hull. Everything works fine in Single Player though.

Tried to wait like 20 minutes, nothing happened. Also there were no traffic in Esbjerg at the time, my friend waiting for me on the other side told me that there is only 1 truck in the area beside him.

Edited by Norbi
Added more details.

2 hours ago, DiegoLBC1 said:

@WinterCoww A option: If you just wait 5-10 minutes, it will work, and never freeze again.
Many have tried, and it worked. 

Many may have tried it, and so have I but it has not fixed the issue. It takes around 3 days for the game to actually fix itself for me.

They are looking for this. In some cases, profiles with many garages or drivers presented problems. By excluding some garages the problem is solved.

At first I believe to be a problem with the "loading" of the game, but so far there is no conclusion about the problem. In fact, for some people a new profile solves the problem, but for others the new profile also freeze.

76561198274653564.png

A lot of people in the area has nothing to do with it. It's what I thought too (it happened to me first in Rotterdam), but when I drove towards Groningen and tried to rest on the Afsluitdijk I got the same problem eventhough there was no-one near me... 

And now thanks to the MP-car update my SP-game crashes whenever I start it up, so great. There goes my lvl95 profile I've been playing on since early 2013... New profile it is I guess...

Such truck, much wow.

My ETS2MP stuff: https://www.youtube.com/user/keokiracer

My main Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/keokiracerhalsteren

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.