Anyone using ProMods in SP?

Inthernet

Yeah, there's some amazing ideas in ProMods.  Great road layouts and they've really made some cities come to life. Some of the scenery is also breathtaking. They've done an awesome job with road signage too, using authentic fonts. Some parts feel a little rough though, such as object placement and certain road markings and texture transitions. GPS speed limits can be a mess. Strange to say, I'd say ProMods has better content but it's less refined than SCS's Scandinavia. That said, ProMods is free while SCS charges us for content which explains the difference in refinement. It also explains why SCS takes forever in releasing content.

Pro mods is sometimes even better than vanilla ets2 imho.

Cities layout, road marking, cool encounter like truck/car accident with police, bush fire with fire dept truck, Icy and skidding road in Iceland...

Me likey!

9 hours ago, MetalDragon said:

I use to but as I don't have the Scandinavia DLC I no longer can :(

7 hours ago, jonathan4567 said:

@MetalDragon I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you get Scandinavia DLC, it is really good and gives you that bit extra more miles/kilometres to explore :)

Not only that, but you can then enjoy Promods aswell! 

I knows I  keep hearing how cool it is but when I last has the $ to get something I picked ATS but with luck next sale  I might be able to pick it up :)

CEO - The Lazy Truckers

VTL

Click here to join The Lazy Truckers

It's amazing how the the brain ignores the "the" before the second "the"
Read that again....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic

Archived