Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Problems with safehouse

jenots

Hello my friends.

I have kinda unusual or non-popular problem.

when i save game manualy, or game does it by itself, saved slot appears.

next day i\m turning game on, log in succesfull, choose player, and then, in the main page at the game, where u can see and do some actions, appears dialog window, and there is written "We have detected game changes, thatswhy we are removing you to your safehouse" (aprox like that) and this is the problem, it happens every time, but my progress is not lost, money, exp, level. only that i\m relocated.

Hope for fast and usefull response!

Drive safe.

Hello,

For now we could not confirm its a MP bug or not. Please also test in single player mode and see if the problem remains.

-if problem also happens in single player, the problem is not with MP mod, but with the ETS2 game files.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

19 hours ago, SprinterFS said:

Hello,

For now we could not confirm its a MP bug or not. Please also test in single player mode and see if the problem remains.

-if problem also happens in single player, the problem is not with MP mod, but with the ETS2 game files.

Hello m8, its happens again and again, even after re install game..

Hi @jenots

Have you ever reset your economy through the developer before?

If so, just make sure that you have reset the  g_force_economy_reset back to 0 and this should fix your issue,

Cheers

Trucking Australia
HHA Manager, Forum Mod & Faded Virtual Photography