Exception code: c000001d

Exception Displacement: 0000000000c563e0

Operating System Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

Location ID: 1046

Additional information 1: 46fe

Additional information 2: 46fe51016ff57712060532fcc825e8e5

Additional Information 3: 7e63

Additional information 4: 7e63f4a776d27cadf82efb71a16fbb66

Multiplayer mod installed, and when I start appeared '' Steam stopped working ', and this error protocol. Researched the forum TruckersMP some said was that it could be that my system was 32-bit, but my system is 64-bit, and then went on steam, I 2 clicks in the ETS, and put in the option open for 64-bit and also appeared to have stopped working, someone knows what can be and how to solve? Help me please!!!

3 answers to this question

Moved to Help.

Looks like the problem is with your ETS2 game itself. You can try remove the game files and install it again.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Hello,

You can also try verifying the game cache, which makes sure that any missing files are downloaded and installed.

You can do this by going to your Steam Library, right-clicking Euro Truck Simulator 2 and then clicking Properties. 

From the Properties menu, go to the 'Local Files' tab and then click 'Verify integrity of game cache'. 

Once clicked, it may take several minutes to complete. Once it says all files have been validated, try running Euro Truck Simulator 2 again.

I hope this helps :)