Functioning Left-Turn Signals

Proper Traffic Signal Timings  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should left-turn signals function properly in Multiplayer?

• Yes: Make left-turn signals function as they should with proper timings.
    • No: Leave the current traffic signal timings and keep giving way to oncoming traffic when green.

Suggestion Name: Functioning Left-Turn Signals
Suggestion Description: With 1.2 update, dedicated left-turn signals were added to crossroads with left-turn lanes. I would like to contribute to TruckersMP with my own traffic signal timings for ATS. I feel that these times are realistic enough to allow moderate traffic through effectively from all sides.
Why should it be added?: To make the dedicated left-turn signals functional, putting them into good use.

Any example images: Video demo: 

Edited by Boeing73FLY
Video link embedded

Its already in the game, the MP team just needs to decide if this is an important matter and fix right away. It will be fixed and everything synched up like it should. We will just have to wait. It would be better if both turn lanes went green at the same time allowing turning traffic to go, then yellow and red, then the main traffic lights turn green. Thats how it works here and there is never any issues.

I am here to help, I hope I helped in some sort of way.

Come check out my Youtube channel, post videos every 2 days

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcwBdDxIYboOD73dPPZ8SAQ

It's a known issue and has been brought to the developers.

Thank you.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

5 hours ago, jukeboxknox said:

Its already in the game, the MP team just needs to decide if this is an important matter and fix right away. It will be fixed and everything synched up like it should. We will just have to wait. It would be better if both turn lanes went green at the same time allowing turning traffic to go, then yellow and red, then the main traffic lights turn green. Thats how it works here and there is never any issues.

Vanilla left turn signals are different than this mod.

If possible; I would agree with this mod but lets be honest; who obeys traffic lights in TruckersMP?

2 hours ago, EliteGamer0611 said:

Vanilla left turn signals are different than this mod.

If possible; I would agree with this mod but lets be honest; who obeys traffic lights in TruckersMP?

I obey ever single traffic light I see, its called, realistic driving, you don't blast through city streets at 100+ flying through intersections, causing wrecks because you CBA.

but yeah, I hope these lights get put to the vanilla 1.2 settings where left turn traffic is separate from throughway traffic.

• 1 year later...

Would be nice to see this working, even though I never play ATS unless there's a good event on

iHobbit | Report Moderator

"You are entitled to food, clothing, shelter and medical attention. Anything else that you get is a privilege"

~USP Alcatraz

Game Reports <> Ban Appeals  <> Support <> Feedback <> Recruitment <> Game Rules >

Rejected.

This would require modification of base game files which we are not allowed to do.

Please suggest this to SCS on there forums; https://forum.scssoft.com/

TruckersMP Community Bus Driver

275116735_role_GameModerationManager(2).

status.png

Reporting a Player    |    Appeal your Ban    |    Visit our Support System    |    Our Rules

• Ashley locked this topic