Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

maxreid12

As we know on the TruckersMP website, there is a "Real Time Map" for Euro Truck Simulator 2

I have a couple of questions and suggestions.

My question is;  is there going to be a "Real Time Map" for American Truck Simulator, if so when do you predict it will be released?

I think having a ATS real time map is useful because if there is traffic problems in the particular server you can avoid them by choosing a different route, this brings me to one of my suggestions. I think on the real time map (both ATS & ETS2) there should be colored lines on the roads to show traffic in the particular road/highway (ex. red = high yellow = usual green = a little bit) I realize this would take a lot of time to code in but I think it would be worth it in the end.

Let me know your thoughts on this idea, good? bad?  ;)

Thanks,

Max, (know as maxreid432)

Hey this is great news! When I came back to MP after I played out single player in ATS, I was surprised to see the live map was only for only for ETS 2, but as others have said ATS has a lot of map DLC to fill in and I just figured it was really difficult to code something so I was just content with the one live map. 

Having one for ATS will be really nice, thanks guys for all your hard work updating and refining the MP Mod. 

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic

Archived