Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Lost

CasperGaming

Question

SO every time I try to run MP it tells me I need to downgrade????  I have never opt into beta's or touched anything in betas tab of ATS on steam.  I have left everything vanilla and just taken the ATS updates when they come by SCS.  So my question being how do I have a version that needs to be downgraded????  I have reinstalled MP multiple times since as well trying that and I get the same thing everytime "need to downgrade to 1.2.1.1s

kvt_truckdriver_bar.png

6 answers to this question

On 4/19/2016 at 8:29 PM, oofr0styoo said:

I am in the same exact situation and I have found nothing that helps.

@CasperGaming if you find a solution to this, please share.

Ok so I got it working here is what I did.

I went and unistalled both MP and ATS

closed steam and cleared deleted appcache folder

check my program files, and program files 86 and deleted any folder/s with relation to MP or ATS

went and cleared out my temp folder.

I then reinstalled the game and MP and it worked

reinstalled mods and put my profiles in after test MP.

kvt_truckdriver_bar.png

MP mods just upgraded and it now supports ATS 1.2 instead of 1.1. Please let us know your ATS game version and MP mod version.

Moved to Help.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

^Will do so far I haven't found anything I have unistalled ATS, and MP multiple times, reinstalled ATS with no profiles or anything in it for SP and had same issue.  I have tried uninstalling all dlc's and going that route hopeing they would pull some files maybe I'm missing.

IDK let me know if you find anything as well, and hopefully someone form MP gets back with us soon. 

Edited by MrHarv
Dont qoute the post above, Use ^

kvt_truckdriver_bar.png