walkie talkie private chat

Pmuecke

Question

Hello , 

so my friend and i play MP together but when we tried to have a private channel on the walktie talkie he can't hear me , i can hear him fine. i turned my mic and voice volume all the way up but he can't hear me , he can see my name so he knows i'm talking , anybody got an idea what i'm doing wrong ?

• Upvote 1

11 answers to this question

This happened to me a few times. I had to exit the game go into sound options click on my mic, mute and unmute go back into the game and it worked. Very weird to have to do it, but it's happened 3 or 4 times and each time doing that fixed it.

I am here to help, I hope I helped in some sort of way.

Come check out my Youtube channel, post videos every 2 days

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcwBdDxIYboOD73dPPZ8SAQ

Also, if your mic has a mute button, make sure this is unmuted. You may not have one, but I have made this mistake many times!

You can also use the sound setting to make sure your mic is fully working. Recording Devices > Right-click the microphone you are using > Properties and then Levels. Make sure this is on and unmuted. Also, under the General tab, click Properties, Driver and check that there aren't any new updates for the mic.

I hope this helps :)