How to change the colour on rims in ETS2/ATS

Smalley

So, you wanna change the colour of your rims huh? I get you. Wanna be cool and look awesome as you're trucking down the road. Well follow these simple steps and you will be racing in glory in no time!

Step 1- You will be need the wheel tuning DLC which looks like this. 

gHLwIDm.png 

Step 2- Load up the game and once you're in the game visit your local service station. 

Step 3- Once you're in your local service station, you must proceed to 'Upgrade Shop' and go over to the accessories tab. 

Step 4- Once you're on the accessories tab, you will need to move your mouse cursor down to the Front rim or back rim. 

4YwGg1C.png 

WZmPbIg.png 

Step 5- Select Front rim or Back rim and you should get 3 options which should look like this 

CwWCXW4.png 

Step 6- Click on any of those options and change the colour by choosing the ones with 'paint' at the end of it then use the colour selection at the side to change the colour of the rims. Like mine for example, I have chosen black. 

iAnAeS7.png

Step 7- Once you're done messing about with the colours, you have finally got your truck finished. Make some finishing touches to your truck if you need. 

Step 8- Once you have finished all that you can now leave the service station and drive around with your new sexy truck.

hs1dstr.jpg

Hope this tutorial helped and I hope you enjoy the new DLC. See you on the roads!

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...