New MP error

CasperGaming

Did you also update your ATS game to the newest version?

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

Ņ‰Ā  PEOPLE'S REPUBLICĀ OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

• 1 year later...

Hello,

Ā 

This isn't anĀ official supported mod from SCS therefor, you must wait until the developers of TMPĀ updates the multiplayerĀ mod which could be next week or later.

Ā 

News upon the release of the update will be posted in this forum below, onlyĀ when it'sĀ ready to be released.

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/12-development-announcements/

Ā 

Ā 

Have a great day or night! ;)

- Chev.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | SupportĀ | NewsĀ |Ā Meet the Team

23 minutes ago, brennanjames4 said:

its really stupide that I payed for a game and cant even get on line just because of a update that's so mest up in so many wasĀ Ā Ā Ā 

Ā 

You paid for the base game; American truck simulator. Ā You can use it in the base game.

Ā 

We are not affiliated in any way to SCS. Ā We are a mod to the game. Ā The devs are working hard to implement the features of the new update into the mod, so please be patient and it will be ready soon.

K thx Ā but here's one request I really really won't I've never every got to be an admin on any game and hopefully on my birthday that was on Tuesday June 6 2017 I would be able to get a sign up for being a admin but I didn't get a chance hopefully you can help me get my wish to come true thank and god bless you if u can and do every thing you canĀ 

Hi there, to become and admin you have to help the team, those who's request help and use the much you can the search function bar ( under your name in the right side ), and the number one tip ill give you is : - Never ask to become an IGA, this decreases your chances to become one.

Ā 

if you need to know more how to be an admit, i suggest you to read this :

but befor be an admin you have to be( one of those and get a promotion)Ā :Ā Ā Moderator, support and Media teams

Ā 

i wish with thatĀ could help you to be an admin one day :)Ā 

Recruitment recently closed for moderator. I advise you to be active and then apply to join the team. Competition is fierce. Also please be advised that this section is about bug reports

• 1 month later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived