Bringing something to the Attention of Admins and all In-game Drivers

SkillfulCorpse

Hello community!

Not sure it this is the right place for this.

I was in ATSMP and had a truck approach me from behind. he started flashing his lights and beeping so i moved over. As he passed me he sideswiped me and we both went off the road. I said in the chat "what are you f**king doing" (I was understandably pissed) and reported him. He then reported me for 'insulting him'. After I drove off he continued to chase me and sideswipe me. He did this multiple times (5-10 times) and eventually insta-stopped on a guardrail. I managed to take an exit in the hopes of loosing this idiot, and he also took the exit. I got back on the highway and so did he in the opposite lane of travel. Doing this he almost had a head on collision with another trucker which I assume also reported him. He continued to chase me, and at this point he had been doing so for about 15 minutes. I tried defensive driving and evasive action but my truck was simply to heavy and to slow. He apparently started recording after I told him to 'grow up and f**k off' and then sped away after I told him that if he was going to record me saying that to him then he should record his stupid behavior.

I just want to let all admins know that this is what happened, because if this guy tries to get me banned for supposedly 'insulting' him, that they know the full story. I'm not sure the name of the guy as I forgot it, but it happened maybe 10-20 minutes before this post on the Europe 2 server in ATSMP. He also had (RO) tags and i'm pretty sure his ID number was 16 (NOT TOTALLY SURE). He was driving a Kenworth W900. My in-game name at the time was Sportacus.

And all in game members to be aware, if this happens to you - report and leave. I didn't want to leave because I didn't want to give in to this bullying, and I wanted to gather any info on this.

Regards,

SkillfulCorpse

If he does report you, you ARE in the wrong, you are not allowed to insult anyone NO MATTER WHAT! So even if he did ram / troll you, okay, you can report him, but doesn't mean you can insult him in anyway because that is not going to get you anywhere.

Insulting = Ban

Trolling/ Ramming = Ban

See what iI am saying 'Two wrongs don't make a right'

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Just because you got rammed, it does not give you the right to go and insult that person. We have young people playing, and for them to see such words is not nice. If you read the rules thoroughly, you will know that insulting is forbidden.

If you see someone breaking the rules, just report them. Don't react. It's the rage which trollers are wanting out from you.

At the end of the day, I have admitted that we both broke the rules. I personally believe that what I did was not as bad as what he did, and was justified but I also realize that there are no excuses.

Whether I get banned or not, I hope that I have somewhat helped get one more rammer off the server. I probably would not have retaliated if there were others around to witness what was happening, but there was no one on the players nearby list, so nobody would of seen my messages. I guess I thought I had to defend myself somehow.

Regards,
SkillfulCorpse

yeah i learned this one the hard way haha then i got butt hurt and made myself look like an idiot on the forums luckily one of the admins (thank you guys for putting up with people like me) removed the post and theres no longer any evidence of it, but yeah as i was taught, scream it in real life (just make sure moms not around haha) not in chat because its super easy to report an insult, they can just report it in game and if an admin gets to it in time they can just screen shot it and temp ban you (mine was only a day), while reporting actual bad driving, you have to be able to record it, then edit out all the time nothing was happening, then upload it, then report it. it seems annoying but at the end of the day they probably arent going to listen to you and in fact it will just make them even more angry its best to just not say anything in chat, just report them.

Although our temper may rise when someone commits an offense, we must not allow offenders to cause us to do wrong. Let's do our best to keep things civil when things like that happen,  go though the proper steps to report the player and carry on.  Sometimes if something does not stop,  instead of staying, simply remove yourself at relaunch. 

Trucking in multiplayer and helping others where I can. 

In game rules.

The best thing to do is make sure your able to record things plays.tv works good for me, and dont insult. You can just tell them its being recorded, and most times they will run off.

I am here to help, I hope I helped in some sort of way.

Come check out my Youtube channel, post videos every 2 days

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcwBdDxIYboOD73dPPZ8SAQ

At the end of the day, it's a game. You got to have the ability to shrug it off and have patience with people. We come from all walks of life, all around the world, different ages, different sex, different culture. So that being said, we aren't always going to get a long. Accidents, will happen. Grievers, will happen. Just collect your evidence. Take a break, then come back and if you are still worked up, if you can't let it go and move on, calmly write your report. If people aren't here to play the game, they will be weeded out over time. Just be patient. See you in game, Safe driving! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic

Archived